• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

30 Days of Night: The movie - Teaser poster released!

47 posts in this topic

Looks pretty good, and the timing (late October) means it isn't being dumped. Production values look sharp, and those are real actors, not just slappies they found in the Valley. thumbsup2.gifthumbsup2.gif

for all of you 30 days of night collectors...what distinguishes the first and second print of issue #1? i don't have any to compare so just wandering.

The 2nd print of issue #1 is distinguishable(did I spell that right?) by the RED lightbulb in the "price box" on the upper lefthand corner of the front cover. The 1st print has NO COLOR. There, that was easy enough grin.gif

for all of you 30 days of night collectors...what distinguishes the first and second print of issue #1? i don't have any to compare so just wandering.

The 2nd print of issue #1 is distinguishable(did I spell that right?) by the RED lightbulb in the "price box" on the upper lefthand corner of the front cover. The 1st print has NO COLOR. There, that was easy enough grin.gif

cool thanks thumbsup2.gif