• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Assorted Silver-Age Issues & Bronze Age lots - More Added!!

75 posts in this topic

I will hopefully be posting a new batch tonight and I will post an update of issues still available tomorrow morning. Most of the issues that don't sell will be posted on E-Bay starting of friday - so please let me know if you have any offers before they get listed. Thanks everyone for the purchases!!

Anyone looking tonight?? I'll probably only have time to post a few but I will include some mega sets of Tomb of Dracula's and Werewolf by Night (no keys). Great chance to get a start your collection of these two titles!!

A ton but I think I will hold on to them for a few more months:) I keep wanting to ship a few off to CGC to see what some grade at but I have been too lazy. Most are in the 100 - 200 range.

First up tonight is a 7.0 FN/VF Superboy 161 - I forgot my Guide at work so no idea of guide but i am selling it for $5.

Superboy161.jpg

Sorry no pictures on these next two sets but I still havn't bought a new digital camera:( I'll list a conservative average grade for the two sets.

First up is a set of Tomb of Dracula's -

#5, 11, 17, 21, 25, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64 - 14 Issues for $20.

This set has an average grade of 6.0 FN and issues 17 & 25 are much higher.

Last for tonight is a great set of Werewolf By Night in an average 5.0 VG/FN grade. The set includes issues #6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16 - 20, 22 - 24, 26 - 31, 38 & 40!!

26 issues of this very popular series for $45. Which of course includes a couple ploog covers!

Ok, I have a couple PM offers that going back and forth but these are the comics still up for grabs right this second. I can’t go any lower unless we put together a nice package deal. Thanks for looking.

Blue Beetle 4 - $2.50

Incredible Hulk 105 - $2.00

Porky Pig #21 - $1.25

Captain America 193 - $7

Amazing Spiderman 66 - $13

Daredevil 117 - $7

Scary Tales Lot - $27 for set

World’s Finest 139 - $8.50

Fantastic Four 49 - SOLD!! Per PM!!

Strange Tales – Take 10% off any listed price Strange Tales 155 & 156 Sold!!

Brave and the Bold 57 - $12

Fantasy Masterpieces SOLD!! Per PM!!

Superman 147 - $27

World’s Finest 116 - SOLD!!

World’s Finest 125 - $6

World’s Finest 173 - SOLD!!!

Superboy 161 - $4.50

Welcome Back Kotter 1 - $2.50

Showcase 100 - $3.50

Batman 201 - $5.00

Strange Sports Stories - $25

Tomb of Dracula Lot - $19

Werewolf By Night Lot - $43

Fantastic Four 49

Fantasy Masterpieces 1 & 2

All sold in a blockbuster deal. Thanks for the purchase!!

Thanks for the memories!! This post is closed since a few are being offered to local dealers and buyers but please e-mail me if you want to check on any issues. Thanks again to all who paid so quickly and I will be shipping comics out tomorrow.