• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chicago Friday Night Aug 10 Dinner at Frontera Grill: Anyone Interested?

26 posts in this topic

Ok, here's the update for today, July 13.

:news: WE HAVE A CONFIRMED TABLE FOR 9 AT 8:00 PM

What:

Frontera Grill Mini-Forum Dinner

When:

8:00 PM, Friday, August 10, 2007 (Friday night of Wizard World Chicago)

Where:

Frontera Grill/Topolobampo, 445 North Clark Street, Chicago IL 60610 tel: 312-661-1434

This is downtown, not by the convention center -- but well worth the trip! I can take 3 or 4 people in my car if anyone needs a ride.

Web site: http://www.fronterakitchens.com

Confirmed group:

Rhino

143ksk

Flying Donut

theWatcher (aka Gomdulla)

HUSH + HUSH's brother

Ze-Man, Greta, and Ellen

NOTE: if your plans change and you cannot attend, PLEASE let me know ASAP. This is an impossible restaurant to get into and they did me a HUGE favor getting us a table for 9 at prime time on a Friday night. Your courtesy is much appreciated!

Ok, here's the update for today, August 8.

Please note: I will be at the Con Thursday - Sunday all day. I will be selling comics at booth 2008, and I will be helping Conrad Eschenberg at his booth (1212 I believe). Stop by and say Hi, and I look forward to seeing y'all!

:news: WE HAVE A CONFIRMED TABLE FOR 9 AT 8:00 PM

What:

Frontera Grill Mini-Forum Dinner

When:

8:00 PM, Friday, August 10, 2007 (Friday night of Wizard World Chicago)

Where:

Frontera Grill/Topolobampo, 445 North Clark Street, Chicago IL 60610 tel: 312-661-1434

This is downtown, not by the convention center -- but well worth the trip! I can take 3 or 4 people in my car if anyone needs a ride. I am taking HUSH, HUSH's Brother, and Ze-Man, I can fit one more if needed.

Web site: http://www.fronterakitchens.com

Confirmed group:

Rhino

143ksk

Flying Donut

theWatcher

HUSH + HUSH's brother

Ze-Man, Greta, and Ellen

NOTE: if your plans change and you cannot attend, PLEASE let me know ASAP. This is an impossible restaurant to get into and they did me a HUGE favor getting us a table for 9 at prime time on a Friday night. Your courtesy is much appreciated!