• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CGC INTRODUCES NEW LABEL......

61 posts in this topic

I heard that, cleaned and pressed is the way to go... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Don't say those two words together! Do you want another appearance by ABLUE? 893whatthe.gif27_laughing.gifinsane.gif

I heard that if you use graemlins alot, you can jack up your post count on Internet threads. Who knew?

goodevil.gif

I heard that if you use graemlins alot, you can jack up your post count on Internet threads. Who knew?

Actually, posts get inserted into a table in a database, so a theoretical one million word post and a single graemlin post would still count as one post. I, for one, rarely ever reply with a single graemlin post (*cough Greggy cough*), and the example you stated did include a coherent sentence.

Who knew?

Cheers,

S

Don't say those two words together! Do you want another appearance by ABLUE? 893whatthe.gif27_laughing.gifinsane.gif

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I heard if you continually hit the "quote" button to respond to posts, the thread gets really, really long... mad.gifsumo.gifmad.gifconfused-smiley-013.gif

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I heard if you continually hit the "quote" button to respond to posts, the thread gets really, really long... mad.gifsumo.gifmad.gifconfused-smiley-013.gif

confused-smiley-013.gif

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

confused-smiley-013.gif

893naughty-thumb.gif

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

confused-smiley-013.gif

893naughty-thumb.gif

confused-smiley-013.gif

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

confused-smiley-013.gif

893naughty-thumb.gif

confused-smiley-013.gif

tongue.gif

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

confused-smiley-013.gif

893naughty-thumb.gif

confused-smiley-013.gif

tongue.gif

Chump! frown.gif

NOMENCLATURE!......NOMENCLATURE!....

No real men cut...

Not clear menu...

No mental cure...

Clean remount...

Value-Priced Grow-Up Pills: only 3 easy payments of $29.99!

Easily act your age. Amaze your colleagues and forumites with a whole new level of maturity and restraint. Using icons to communicate will become a thing of the past, as thoughts, opinions and the ability to type them will become second-nature.

Act now, supplies are limited, and Bugaboo and CGCMINT have placed heavy orders...