• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THE NEW CGC LABEL...

22 posts in this topic

...and the effect it will have on future Hulk #181 prices? 893frustrated.gif

i-1.JPG

ahhhh head hurting must stop now can'tadspknga[pinoghy [q34hjyq[h nq'db ankl ba'lb mq'e ynq3'7]-w9 r'bl; jhmw['jmn'

...and the effect it will have on future Hulk #181 prices?

Whatever CGC do with the label, nothing can stop the march of Hulk 181, it will continue to go up & up & up & up into the future and beyond. As it has always done and will forever do. grin.giftongue.gif

...and the effect it will have on future Hulk #181 prices?

Whatever CGC do with the label, nothing can stop the march of Hulk 181, it will continue to go up & up & up & up into the future and beyond. As it has always done and will forever do. grin.giftongue.gif

What if Marvel decides to KILL Wolverine.....? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

What if Marvel decides to KILL Wolverine.....?

What an unbelievable marketing ploy that would be! I hope they'd have enough sense to make it a triple holo-foil, chromium-plated, gold-embossed, glow-in-the-dark die-cut cover! 893applaud-thumb.gif

Chris

What an unbelievable marketing ploy that would be! I hope they'd have enough sense to make it a triple holo-foil, chromium-plated, gold-embossed, glow-in-the-dark die-cut cover! 893applaud-thumb.gif

Chris

Maybe Marvel and CGC could get together with DF and sell "The death of Wolverine" pre-slabbed Mini-series. Limit it to 2000 copies, and let the speculators destroy themselves..... tongue.gif

Chris

With Tatooz.... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Chris

Maybe they could seal the comic in a black plastic bag so you couldn't see the cover unless you bought it......Oh wait, DC already did that. confused-smiley-013.gif

Chris

And they could deliberately manufacture them with "cover overhang" so it would be impossible to CGC it without trimming it and getting a restored label. It would be insanity at it's best. 893frustrated.gif

And they could deliberately manufacture them with "cover overhang" so it would be impossible to CGC it without trimming it and getting a restored label. It would be insanity at it's best.
frown.gif