• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

How Much Are These Worth?

26 posts in this topic

At a show a month back, I picked up a couple of comics that I'm not sure I'm going to keep, but that were priced so low and looked so freaking good, I just had to buy them:

Iron Fist 6 CGC 9.6 W

Iron Fist 7 CGC 9.8 W

Yeah, I know... get GPA, but you know me, I sell virtually nothing so that's not really an option. confused-smiley-013.gif

No problem, and I knew I was getting a great deal, especially as the PQ and QP are both very nice and Byrne stuff seems to be really flying lately.

I like the books, but that 9.8 is so freaking nice, I better get rid of it ASAP. 893whatthe.gif

No problem, and I knew I was getting a great deal, especially as the PQ and QP are both very nice and Byrne stuff seems to be really flying lately.

I like the books, but that 9.8 is so freaking nice, I better get rid of it ASAP. 893whatthe.gif

I'll give ya the $63 for it.. 27_laughing.gifpoke2.gif

Hope you get out before The Crash, JC! 893crossfingers-thumb.gifgrin.gifdevil.gif

You misunderstand. I was over at the Registry seeing if anyone needed the 9.8, and did some math with my other random CGC 9.4-9.6 copies of Iron Fist and figured out I'd be in 7th or 8th place... then I started thinking I could easily hit top 5...

And because I promised myself I'd never partake of these Registry nerdfests, I am definitely selling. grin.gif