• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

High Grade Silver-Age Brave and the Bold, World's Finest, Sub-Mariner & Others

72 posts in this topic

I don't really have time to put anything up until lunch but i thought I would throw a teaser out to see if anyone is in the buying mood for these types of books. The Brave and The Bold's are in the #62 - #82 range with a few really nice issues. I'll be back in a little bit.

The World's Finest I have scanned are from 182-167 with half in high/half in low grades. The others right now are some very high grade modern X-Men's, Detective Comics 576 in 9.4/9.6, Iron Man 150 in VF and a couple others.

Typical disclaimer - First person with the takeit.gif get the item. Shipping is a uniform $5 per order unless you buy over $50 and then it’s FREE. This is turning out to not be a little thing considering how much shipping cost!

First Item just happens to be a lower grade early Brave and the Bold #63 in GD/VG condition. In addition to the marking on the cover, the back cover has some water stain marks but I am selling it for $3 ($13 OPG) – so it’s a nice looking reader copy or a great to help complete a set.

BraveandtheBold63.jpg

Brave and the Bold #67 – GD+ – Similar to #67 and is being sold for $3.00 ($12 OPG). The higher grades will be coming!!

BraveandtheBold67.jpg

Brave and the Bold #68 – GD/VG – Slight water marks and a pulled bottom staple but presents well for the grade. $4.00 gets it ($15 OPG).

BraveandtheBold68.jpg

Brave and the Bold #73 – FN/VF – Great looking cover with only a couple minor cover detects and the back looks nice. I’m selling it for $13 ($28 OPG).

BraveandtheBold73.jpg

Brave and the Bold #74 – FN – This issue must be difficult to find in high grades due to the black cover but this one looks sharp with only a couple spine marks and a bend in the lower corner. $7 ($18 OPG).

BraveandtheBold74.jpg

Brave and the Bold #75 – VF - WOW – Nice looking issue with some very minor corner blunting and slight spine marks. Looks great in the hand. $18 ($40 OPG)

BraveandtheBold75.jpg

Brave and the Bold #76 – VF- - Another issue that I don’t see very often and its in very nice condition. Slightly blunted corners and a bit more spine marks compared to #75. $18 ($35 OPG)

BraveandtheBold76.jpg

Brave and the Bold #77 – VF/NM – I’m including the front and back cover for this classic!! I looked it over and it’s in the best shape of any of my ungraded Silver-Age comics. It’s not a key but it hopefully will fit in well in someone’s collection.

SOLD!!!

Brave and the Bold #82 – VG- – This issue does have some water marks on back which pulls it down a couple grades. $5 ($14 OPG)

BraveandtheBold82.jpg