• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

High Grade Silver-Age Brave and the Bold, World's Finest, Sub-Mariner & Others

72 posts in this topic

Brave and the Bold #77 – VF/NM – I’m including the front and back cover for this classic!! I looked it over and it’s in the best shape of any of my ungraded Silver-Age comics. It’s not a key but it hopefully will fit in well in someone’s collection. $30 ($57 OPG)

BraveandtheBold77.jpg

takeit.gif

Thanks for the purchase!! I'm sure you will like this book. Come on you can find a few others in this lot to push it over $50. Send me a PM if you can't find anything and we can work something out. Thanks again.

Of course you had to take the one Silver-Age book that I find in VF/NM condition. Like I will ever be able to afford another one.

Is everyone waiting for the 1/2 off sale?? 200 lookers and no buyers. Story of my love life:)

You think everyone's waiting for the 1/2 off sale of your love life too? poke2.gif

If you have time to make the funnies - you got the time to hit that takeit.gif!! My miserable love life doesn't come free. stooges.gif

Oh I will...just waiting for some Batman or Tec titles. (pre-500 Tec)

Sorry but I don't have any of them right now. Lots of other stuff but no Bats:( Let me know what else is on your list and I may have it.

X-Men 297 - I would grade this one a 9.2/9.4 since there are a couple very small spine marks and CGC appears to grade these pretty sever. I will do my best but the 9.4 - 9.6 range is pretty much the same to me.

I'm selling this one for $3.

X-Men297.jpg

X-Men 281 - Calling this one a 9.6 just since I don't like calling anything a 9.8 unless I get it back from CGC.

9.6 - $5

X-Men281.jpg

I am going to close up shop a little early on this set and concentrate on putting together my e-bay auctions. Let me know if you would like any of these issues by Monday or I will be putting them on Fee-Bay. As always - bulk buys will get a discount and I have plenty of Modern X-Men in 9.2 - 9.6 grade so ask if you are looking for an issue at a great price.

Thanks for looking!!

Inferior Five #6 – VF – Kind of a kooky book but it’s in very nice condition. $8 ($22 OPG)

InferiorFive6.jpg

takeit.gif

Inferior Five #6 – VF – Kind of a kooky book but it’s in very nice condition. $8 ($22 OPG)

InferiorFive6.jpg

takeit.gif

Sold!! Thanks for the purchase!!

Brave and the Bold #77 – VF/NM – I’m including the front and back cover for this classic!! I looked it over and it’s in the best shape of any of my ungraded Silver-Age comics. It’s not a key but it hopefully will fit in well in someone’s collection. $30 ($57 OPG)

BraveandtheBold77.jpg

takeit.gif

SOLD!! Thanks for the purchase!!

I may add a few more issues at lunch today but not much. I have a complete run of Marvel collector's Item Classics from 1-9 in mid-grades and a few more mid/low grade World's Finest. I could keep posting X-Men issues but there appears to have been a glut of them recently.