• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: FF 48....HOS 99.... Avengers 24... All CGC Graded Back ON Sale!!!

31 posts in this topic

Ah Carp, now I didn't see it come back up.

If you want it, I defer to you. There will always be another 48 I can buy.

Well, whatever you decide let me know who wants it!!! thumbsup2.gif

I'll happily buy it, but I know there were several other people who seemed very interested -- if someone else would now like this book -- you are entitled to it, if it goes 24 hours and no one else steps up, then I'll take the book.

I'll happily buy it, but I know there were several other people who seemed very interested -- if someone else would now like this book -- you are entitled to it, if it goes 24 hours and no one else steps up, then I'll take the book.

I just pulled the book off ebay and it had some watchers on it. I would like to figure it out tonight. Will the real buyer please step forward and claim your FF # 48!!!! Otherwise our Killer of Fools is grabbing it up!893whatthe.gif

I just pulled the book off ebay and it had some watchers on it. I would like to figure it out tonight. Will the real buyer please step forward and claim your FF # 48!!!! Otherwise our Killer of Fools is grabbing it up!893whatthe.gif

That's fine with me too. If somebody doesn't grab it by midnight, then it's all mine. Otherwise, claim it and pay for it.

I'll have to pass unless you are willing to work out time payments. flowerred.gif

The killer of fools looks like he's going to score a nice book! headbang.gif