• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LIFE ON THE FORUM

37 posts in this topic

Right on!!! Let's see here the 1st Annual Texas Hold Em CGC Game Night during Las Vegas Con and the great thing is it will be legal there.... grin.gif

Bring all your best books. I have a feeling you'll go ALL IN on your full house, and I'll have four-of-a-kind 893whatthe.gif

Right on!!! Let's see here the 1st Annual Texas Hold Em CGC Game Night during Las Vegas Con and the great thing is it will be legal there.... grin.gif

Bring all your best books. I have a feeling you'll go ALL IN on your full house, and I'll have four-of-a-kind 893whatthe.gif

Hmmmm I hope you do think that. So you will think twice of ever going all in on me when I show you the two aces to match the other two on the table. acclaim.gif

Hmmmm I hope you do think that. So you will think twice of ever going all in on me when I show you the two aces to match the other two on the table. acclaim.gif

Still wouldn't beat my straight flush 893whatthe.gif

Hmmmm if the Cards on the flop make u beleive I have three of a kind and you have 4 of a kind there is no way you could have a straight flush with 4 of the 5 cards in the flop being pairs but processing the cards takes time to learn what someone can and cannot possibly have. tongue.gif

Hmmmm if the Cards on the flop make u beleive I have three of a kind and you have 4 of a kind there is no way you could have a straight flush with 4 of the 5 cards in the flop being pairs but processing the cards takes time to learn what someone can and cannot possibly have.

Hmmm....

Let's take it to the table.... mad.gif

Hmmmm if the Cards on the flop make u beleive I have three of a kind and you have 4 of a kind there is no way you could have a straight flush with 4 of the 5 cards in the flop being pairs but processing the cards takes time to learn what someone can and cannot possibly have.

Hmmm....

Let's take it to the table.... mad.gif

Sure lets play some hold em at the Con I am game... cool.gif

Oct 31st to Nov 2nd if memory serves me right. Will you be wearing a costume for the 31st?? tongue.gif

hmmm... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I can see it now The Beyonder as The Beyonder with all his disco-esque style clothing bellying up to the hold em table...... 27_laughing.gif

Oct 31st to Nov 2nd if memory serves me right. Will you be wearing a costume for the 31st?? tongue.gif

I can see it now The Beyonder as The Beyonder with all his disco-esque style clothing bellying up to the hold em table...... 27_laughing.gif
Will you be dressed up as Lurch from the Addams Family? sumo.gif

Will you be dressed up as Lurch from the Addams Family? sumo.gif

Was gonna try to dress up like Runt on the Crisis boards but I would only be able to get the two inch pants up over my big toe and the shirt over my thumb blush.gifblush.gif

Sweet Collectosaurus Rex smile.gif