• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I'm a WINNER too!!

61 posts in this topic

Started bidding on this in paratroopers other thread but since we are still dealing with that sleeze in the other thread I figured we could keep them seperated better this way. Here is where we left off.

Whoooo I won the AF #15A for $10k. Let's see how long it takes him to send me an invoice asking for money.

darn it I wanted to win. :sumo:

you snooze you lose

there's another one on ebay though You know you want it unfortunately I'm cornering the market in HG AF 15's so you'll have to trump my $10k bid on this one too....I have a very deep imaginary wallet

The above link to the ( you know you want it link) has ended, but I wanted to point out that this seller is the same guy who has been trying

to sell this thing under three different user names.

Check it out - http://cgi.ebay.com/Amazing-Fantasy-15_W0QQitemZ180133371623QQihZ008QQcategoryZ35765QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

This link was the start of the A.F. #15 scam from this guy on the CGC house of wonder.

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=1763294&page=0&fpart=1

I won this book

I just sent this to him...

Hi Sean, I won this auction and before I pay I have 1 small request. Since it is such a large amount of money can you send me a photo of the book with a current newspaper? I know you understand with all the scams going on right now I just want to protect both of us. Thank you very much.

I have for sale an original Aug. 1962 Ver. of Amazing fantasy #15.

Amazing Fantasy #15 is the very first apperance of your freindly neighborhood spiderman! The Price I am selling this for is relitivly cheap becouse this comic has been sold for over $42,000. This comes with in a plastic sleeve with a white cardboard thing in the back of it. I am selling it with the protector in my picture becouse I save those.This would be a great eddition to anyones collecion or just for show. Shipping is free For this comic and I accept PayPal but would preferr a personal check.

Have fun, thank you, and happy bidding

The guy needs a personal editor.....,

Dang, what if every buyer asked for this for every purchase? As a legit seller I would be a little annoyed that you didn't ask for it before the auction ended, but I would do it anyways... hoping this wouldn't be a new trend.

Dang, what if every buyer asked for this for every purchase? As a legit seller I would be a little annoyed that you didn't ask for it before the auction ended, but I would do it anyways... hoping this wouldn't be a new trend.

I never asked a LEGIT seller for this to be done. The key here is this seller isn't LEGIT. :gossip:

#1 a Legit seller would have references and a reputation that would prevent people from asking for this type of thing.

and

#2 for books of this stature and this dollar level a 2 second digital pic doesn't seem like alot to ask....of anyone.

C

Any word on this one yet?

He finally emailed me and said he will send me photos today. Once (if) I get them I will post them. I will still get his address so I can post it here just to drive you know who nuts. :devil: