• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Another Iron Man Picture

52 posts in this topic

looks good. but here's the thing. when i first heard about Nic Cage doing Ghost Rider. i thought

to myself how bad could it be with Nic Cage? he's a great actor.

well i just watched it the other night............biggest piece of craap i've ever seen. in fact i think

Nic ruined the movie himself. it's the worst thing he's done.

so it's kinda the same with this Iron Man movie. Downey Jr. is a real good actor, but we will

just have to wait and see.

But does it really matter if the movies stinks or not? Marvel realizes that all the nerds and fanboys will flock to the theaters to see their latest POS funny book movie, so why waste time making a good one, when you can just pinch out a loaf and take home the same money?

That's what happened with Fantastic Four and Ghost Rider. No one involved thought they were making even an average movie, and it was just more steaming "product" to feed to the rabid geeks.

You fans are like Mikey - you'll eat anything.

I was embarrassed to watch Spider-man 3.

lol

man i'm telling you your going about it all wrong. what you need to do is

a. drink 3 to 6 beers

b. smoke something :juggle:

then go in, sit back, relax, shove your face with popcorn and just enjoy

seeing your childhood heroes up on the big screen.

it's the only way to go.

the smoke something doesnt help on spidey! sandman was good but who the heck braught the 70s show kid into action movies? thats like having carattop to play carnage.

This IRON MAN actually looks good. Who do you think the bad guys will be? Mandarin? Crimson Dynamo?

I always thought that the villian in the DareDevil movie should have been Stilt-Man. I mean he was the best right?

240px-Daredevil_8.jpg

But does it really matter if the movies stinks or not? Marvel realizes that all the nerds and fanboys will flock to the theaters to see their latest POS funny book movie, so why waste time making a good one, when you can just pinch out a loaf and take home the same money?

That's what happened with Fantastic Four and Ghost Rider. No one involved thought they were making even an average movie, and it was just more steaming "product" to feed to the rabid geeks.

I could see this as a corporate fall-back position (i.e., comic properties are a no-lose development). However, talented movie makers sometimes can create art in spite of facing a corporate committee mindset that views the project as product.

Besides, Mikey was the ultimate critic. He was noted for not wanting to eat anything.

My 12¢

Dennis

lol This is so funny!