• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PAIR OF HULK 181's FOR SALE!!!!

123 posts in this topic

Here is a pair of very nice Hulk 181's offered to the boards before the pair goes to Chicago in a couple of weeks! I hope everyone is having fun in San Diego but we just can't make it this year with my wife pregnant with #2!!

I can ship both books in a USPS Priority box (2-3 days delivery) for $10 w/delivery confirmation. Either MO or Personal Check (it will have to clear before shipping) is fine.

PM's are welcome; otherwise, you know the routine: the first "I'll take it" takes 'em!

Hulk 181 $525 6.5/7.0 OW/W NO RESTORATION

BOOK DEMONSTRATES A FEW NON-COLOR BREAKING CREASES ON COVER

Hulk550.jpg

Hulkback550.jpg

Hulk 181 $850 8.0/8.5 OW/W NO RESTORATION

HIGH GRADE, BEAUTIFUL PRESENTATION

Hulk825.jpg

img011.jpg

Hulkback825.jpg

Printing artifact; take a look at the deep blacks on the bottom of the "H" & "L" (and elsewhere, eg the green on the Hulk's left fingers).

I've heard that too. When I was looking for a 181, I saw a few where the entire cover was faded to a lighter color red, yet everything else looked the same. Plus that's almost $200 more than I paid for a better looking copy also advertised as an 8.0/8.5 on these very boards.