• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Is there.....

910 posts in this topic

As far as my user id, you can just check out the seller's user id, I already posted it, so it's not that hard to figure out.

I accepted your invitation to get your eBay ID...and for those too lazy to do it...RockMyAmadeus' ebay ID is currently boltman_1937.

He seems to change his eBay ID quite often (3 times in the last 3 months).

He's also admitted to buying books from flyingdonut under another eBay ID but wouldn't disclose why he changed eBay ID's.

I can't believe this is still going on with all the adultary going on here.

Not only that, but I keep seeing a reference to a "forum rape" that is even creepier. WTF is up with this place?

My "final wish" was not to HAVE a "final wish" AT ALL. My "final wish" was to be able to KEEP communicating with my friends, my family, on a messageboard I was a member of for FIVE YEARS.

You've cut me off from that family. Don't pretend that "oh, they can just contact you here, or some other way."

So, you allow people to CONTINUE to trash me while I can't defend myself (CKB), and you cut me off from my friends, people I considered family, just because you couldn't handle ONE thread.

Okay, so which is it? You can't keep in contact with other board members or you're banned and won't sneak back on to the Valiant site (such a high crime that others have committed)? One of these is an outright lie. You apparently know CKB "trashed" you, so did you sneak back on or contact a member some other way?

Stop worrying about what everyone else might be "saying about you in other places",......and just fix YOU.

Good advice.

That reminds me....is there like a scorecard somewhere on the site, so I can know who's the "in crowd", who's popular, well respected, and well liked...and who's not?

I'd like to know if I flame somebody, that they're the latter. :)

Just ask me beforehand. I may even help you. lol

I'm all for the I'm-off-my-meds-this-week craziness that you've added to the boards this week, but are you actually bringing your psychotic baggage over here from a different board you were kicked off of? I sorta thought we had enough of the home grown variety....
You've always been getting me first hand. :acclaim: