• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bronze DAREDEVIL CGC'S from 8.5 to 9.4

40 posts in this topic

If someone really needs to use paypal, for whatever reason, then I will be happy to oblige. "I'd rather not" use paypal is simply a preference not a rule.

I have a half dozen more DD's including an 8.5 100 if the boards would like to see them today. Thanks!

DD 105 is of interest b/c of the Thanos appearance. I've got a pair of raw lowish-grade AV93's and most of the others you mention if you're interested. Otherwise, you may continue your narrowly focused basement dwelling 11K posts since '04 slamfest. BLEH Forumites

DD 105 is of interest b/c of the Thanos appearance. I've got a pair of raw lowish-grade AV93's and most of the others you mention if you're interested. Otherwise, you may continue your narrowly focused basement dwelling 11K posts since '04 slamfest. BLEH Forumites

Dude, seriously, back up a sec. Im not slamming your books at all. I love those DD Picture Frames and Picture Frames in general.

I guess I didnt hash out my thought well enough and it left some ambiguity in my statement. What i meant to say was:

Looking at the Marvel Picture Frame issues, which title has the best story line?

I would have to say, of what I have read, it would be the Avengers 93-105ish run.

Not a slam on your book and I apologize for not verbalizing better.

And I really dont appreciate the slam on me either. Ask around and you might find out that I am a pretty decent person. Or a simple pm could have cleared the air.

No worries though :foryou:

Okay....

The remaining DD CGC Bronze books (other than the 89, 91, 95, 99 & 105 already posted w/scans) are as follows:

97 OW/W 9.0 $60

98 OW/W 9.0 $60

100 W 8.5 $95

103 OW/W 9.2 $75

107 OW/W 9.0 $60

118 W 9.4 $95

Scans will be upon request. Thanks again for all of the very nice pm's and welcomes to the boards too!