• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Another one bites the dust...

25 posts in this topic

I really hated the recent changes to this board, so I took a little vacation from it. Guess what? I certainly didn't miss it. Its time to move on, so to everyone I have dealt with here, I wish you well (thumbs u

Do the people that post the "I'm leaving" threads come back and read their "obituary", or are they truly gone and everyone posting here is just doing it for themselves?

In any event, sorry to see you split.

(shrug) If, like me, you came to the boards JUST before the changes, it's not that hard to get used to, it's just another website forum, they're all the same in the end. I too was confused for a couple days, but I dug through and stuck it out until it became clear how the new system works.. I see you have thousands of posts, so obviously you're accustomed to the ''old'' forums.

Oh well, I'm not here to make you change your mind..

Nice to meet u, bye bye :hi:

Do the people that post the "I'm leaving" threads come back and read their "obituary", or are they truly gone and everyone posting here is just doing it for themselves?

In any event, sorry to see you split.

they probably lurk around for awhile

(shrug) If, like me, you came to the boards JUST before the changes, it's not that hard to get used to, it's just another website forum, they're all the same in the end. I too was confused for a couple days, but I dug through and stuck it out until it became clear how the new system works.. I see you have thousands of posts, so obviously you're accustomed to the ''old'' forums.

Im not buying a lot of the "leave cause the new boards suuck" thought.

To me, the boards are as well laid out now than they were before, just some changes here and there.

Sorry to see you leave Drice :hi:

I am getting use to the new format and I am starting to like it. Boards are only as good or strong as its membership. The membership hasn't changed so I am more then happy to hang out here and banter about comics. I really don't see what the big deal is, oh well everyone is welcome to their opinon. It sucks thought to see a ton of good members leave. Take care, I hope you change your mind and stay or at least come back some day.

Im not buying a lot of the "leave cause the new boards suuck" thought.

To me, the boards are as well laid out now than they were before, just some changes here and there.

Sorry to see you leave Drice :hi:

hm Perhaps he didn't literally mean the changes in layout, but the changes in people's attitudes, personalities, thread topics, etc. (shrug)

See ya D :hi: