• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

JollyComics

• Last visited

7 Followers

Personal Information

Recent Profile Visitors

6,992 profile views
  1. I knew it was getting expensive when you see the updated billing from CGC. Everyone tried to be honest with their grades but I saw your book before their comments. My mind told me your book strong 9.4/9.6 candidate after C&P. I know FMV costs you more money but it’s worth investment for future. Congratulations for owning the holy grail piece.
  2. That’s name is mixed up too. I know he was Cubs pitcher. I am a Cubs fan. I don’t think he is the comic cook collector.
  3. I am sorry that you went through this ordeal. He is 61 years old. His brother and Arthur runs Joe Kubert Art School plus he has multiple projects for Marvel. You know the priorities always take the places. Some private commissions may be slipped away. His father Joe passed away in 2012. He may have changed ever since. Yep, he was Cubs pitcher. I am happy he is gone to Mets.
  4. Not bad for $3600 investment. It's always nice to own a piece of history.