• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

jsilverjanet

• Last visited

Personal Information

Recent Profile Visitors

11,855 profile views
  1. I think we are now at the point that anything with the Disney logo and some people (certainly not here ) look to find ways to dislike something because of an underlying potential message or mindset People want to make sure that their beliefs aren't questioned by the things they like or dislike the shows and movies have become more about political stances (and Disney is somewhat to blame for that) than about the content on the show
  2. I saw it on Friday and loved it i think the issue with movie is more on the cost tickets were $18 and another $20 for popcorn and a soda - thats a lot for one person
  3. one picture and this is the reaction some thing haven't change huzzah
  4. I'm hoping to go two for two by the end of the year possibly two birds with one bone stone
  5. watched it last night, did not go to the big screen to see it. opted for dolby cinema because i had read the clarity and sound would be amazing compared to my local imax (not true imax) i usually sit all the way in the back because the sound shakes the seats this did not disappoint amazing sound, visuals, i thought the first hour was great, 2nd hour slowed a bit and the final act was fantastic I related to Bardems character as with each moment, his joy and surprise were the same as mine glad these threads pushed me to watch the first and as a result this one
  6. Ok i had planned to go see this dolby Cinema but after some of the videos and comments from the board, it's time to visit that mammoth screen about an hour away in the suburbs huzzah!
  7. I'm still going to check out because I love David Lynch
  8. ok i tried to watch the original but was too distracted etc and stopped about 15 minutes in however those 15 minutes help explain the first 15 minutes of the new one, so i went back to it and rewatched it and really focused 2 hours later i was enjoying it but had to stopped because i had something pressing to do finished last night and now cannot wait to see part 2 fantastic movie, well made, excellent acting, great great great!
  9. LOTM & GONY. he's amazing in there will be blood
  10. over/under on # of pages this thread has before it's locked or poofed 3?
  11. i never watched it, is that a good place to start - i'll check out the Bosco suggestions as well