• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

fifties

• Last visited

Personal Information

• Comic Collecting Interests
    Golden Age
  • Occupation
    Anachronism

Recent Profile Visitors

2,205 profile views
  1. Just listed 5 pre code horror, crime, and Sci Fi on The Bay; https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?item=226150987193&rt=nc&_trksid=p4429486.m3561.l170197&_ssn=fifties
  2. Another weekend mail call, de-slabbed so I can read it. Good stories too.
  3. X posting with the Atlas thread. HTF issue came in today.
  4. Mail call today. Been after this issue for ages, and it just seems HTF.
  5. Nice copies. Too bad they're all slabbed, in that you can't read them. Yeah I know, you can read them online or in reprints, but ain't nothin' like the real thing. Anyway, if any other board members have the C.O.T. run, perhaps they'll allow me entrance into the exclusive club.
  6. Well it's an option for me, LOL, and I do have the full run of TFTC. Now if YOU have the three issues of C.O.T., then you can deny me entrance into the club.
  7. Sorry, but that's a different title.
  8. Very short run, just completed.
  9. I don't think so, in that the original C.O.T. issues were from 1950, and the 3Der was from '54. Nevertheless I have that issue as well.
  10. Well not to break up the happy little gathering above, LOL, but I finally got the last of the trio in today. Request admission into The Crypt Of Terror run group.
  11. Yup, got some of those, i.e., Weird Sci 15 &16, and as well, "SDD" and the Superior Publishing logo on others.
  12. Canadian editions of the EC Sci Fi fare had always been cheaper than the American printed ones, since they used inferior plates, and it showed with inferior printed pages. I'm not sure though if there's a discernable difference in the covers, which would really be all that matters in a slabbed copy. None of mine are slabbed, but I really don't see a difference in the covers, just the interior pages.
  13. Here's mine. I think it's a b itchen cover, classic or not.