• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ivdyer

• Last visited

About ivdyer

• Birthday 07/21/1975

Personal Information

• Comic Collecting Interests
    Modern Age
    Signature Series
    Original Comic Art
    Character-specific

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

1. That’s everything related to Celebrity Authentics.
  2. I am with you on the Reynolds wait
  3. You’re not the first nor will you be the last to point out such issues. I have just been here long enough to know when to pick my battles. All of this is screaming into the wind, if it makes you feel better than let it out but expecting things to change is a stretch.
  4. Everyone needs to be patient. I have been collecting CGC SS celebrity sigs for quite some time. This is par for the course. This is not new, this is how it’s always been.
  5. Bill Skarsgard books are still in the grading process as of last week and he was well before Cage so who knows when these books will be shipped.
  6. Thank you to @Rich_Hennfor A. holding onto this book for well over a year and B. closing the deal…….
  7. Thank you to @YEPITSMEfor this one…..
  8. Ash already has a plan after watching the GOTG 2 music video
  9. Had to get the Hoff! Yes, he did appear in GOTG2 and a GOTG music video…..
  10. My understanding and how it has been explained to me by multiple reliable facilitators is that books are sent from the signing to CGC for grading and encapsulation. They are then sent to CA for them to apply their hologram and authentication cards. The books are then sent back to CGC or facilitator for them to ship back to the customer. As you can see this process can take quite some time. My books for Bill Skarsgard are still at CGC being graded and he had a much longer wait time than Jackman. Could the process be more streamlined, sure but currently this is the way it is…..be patient. I say that and you can ask @kevlar (Torrey Quella with Twin Cities) I am probably his least patient customer….
  11. Took advantage of the Official Pix offerings and you could not beat their prices in comparison to ebay…….
  12. I sent in a couple books but did get these back. Original Ash oil pointings signed by Herb and Len…….
  13. Thank you to @Kevlarfor facilitating…..love his signature….