• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

jimjum12

Personal Information

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

1. This one looks near mint at first glance, but has what looks like an inch or so tear at the top front.
  2. CGC COMICS FOR SALE METAL HURLANT 1 (CGC 7.5) 200 (PP) FF 13 (CGC 7.5) 1700 FF 28 (CGC 8.0) 550 FF 30 (CGC 6.5) 145 FF 45 (CGC 7,0) 350 SOLD ThePreacher FF 45 (CGC 7.5) 650 JOURNEY INTO UNKNOWN 37 (CGC 5.0) 250 DONALD DUCK DISNEYLAND (CGC 9.0) 350 ASM 43 (CGC 8.5) 450 SOLD Mikej61 DETECTIVE 395 (CGC 8.0) 175 DOCTOR STRANGE 181 (CGC 9.6) 300 FOUR COLOR 1204 (CGC 9.0) 200
  3. These are relisted at better prices. Hopefully I can find them homes. Thanks for looking GOD BLESS ... -jimbo(a friend of jesus) TERMS 1)Shipping to USA is $ 20 for USPS Priority Box( up to 25 raw books), $ 11 for a USPS Priority Flat. I only ship once each week, usually Friday, but this may vary depending on my work schedule at the time. Due to job concerns, I can not do next day shipping. BOOKS OVER $ 1000 MAY BE SHIPPED REGISTERED MAIL . 2)Shipping cost to other Countries will vary..... if I am unable to fully insure, the risk will be YOURS. I use signature confirmation... If the package shows "signed for" on tracking, my responsibility ends there. If you opt out of Sig Con, then "left on porch" or "delivered" is where my responsibility ends. 3) Payment is by check or money order or Paypal. 4)ALL books may be returned in SAME condition within a 2 WEEK period after receipt for ANY reason for full refund plus shipping....return shipping will be your responsibility, unless I missed a major flaw. Resto found within 3 months is eligible for a refund, after that compensation will be made through inventory credit. 5)....I DO NOT REFUND SLABBING FEES. ...as the decision to slab is yours. Slabs are USED, may be scratched or blemished. Any reslabbing is the buyer's responsibility. 6)Time Payments may be arranged with 20 % NON REFUNDABLE DEPOSIT. … If you default, I do allow the Deposit to be transferred to another item, so it isn't "lost" money to you. Please inquire for details. 7)If you are a member with very low or no post count, payment may need to be a USPS Money Order. 8) I respect your privacy.... so.... 'I'll Take It" wins in PM OR THREAD.... by time stamp. In the event that time cannot be determined, thread "take its" supercede. 9) I'll take it pending image is allowed and holds the book until you decide otherwise.
  4. "Beans, the other white meat" ... the choice of collectors everywhere. GOD BLESS ... -jimbo(a friend of jesus)