• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Unstoppablejayd

• Last visited

3 Followers

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

1. Closing her down…. Thank you all for taking a look, and especially to the buyers @ThePreacher @El Toro Rojo and @storypapers ! They could have landed or be landing soon please let me know when they are safe and sound! I worry books go back in the closet for a later date and a couple pages show up in the mail! perfect!
  2. Two more in the mail! Thank you guys.. tracking in your inbox! Well I have done what I came here to accomplish… so going to leave this open for another 24hours and then put them away! buuuuuuttt for the next day everything left is 20% off!
  3. Funny you mention this… I was talking to a buddy about this sorta. That we are getting to reliant on key words and miss stuff we would like because we don’t dig anymore . key words are nice but not everything hits them
  4. I agree! As long as everything is all disclosed it’s better for the long term of the books.. and if you ever want to get something done Phantom Restoration did the work on these and he is a magician! I can’t remember his tag but he is on the boards.
  5. We have a new winner!! Welcome to the party Rojo!! keep the offers coming as I’m probably shutting down soon!
  6. Books that were sold are already in the mail! Pms incoming with tracking! Thank you guys… have a few offers in and counters out but very open to discuss any interest!
  7. great book! And it’s so funny because I am actually buying a Preacher OA page with this money! thank you! I’ll pm you to work out the details!
  8. thank you sir!! Wheeling and dealing on the CGC boards! Man I missed this… found an astonishing 5 and 6 too.. going to add them to the thread in a bit!