• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

joeypost

Personal Information

• Comic Collecting Interests
    Silver Age
    Bronze Age
    Copper Age
    Original Comic Art
  • Occupation
    collector

Recent Profile Visitors

20,935 profile views
  1. Half of CGC’s staff was at Heroes. I was hoping dropping off would speed things up (it usually does) but not this time. I still need to call as I have UV books sitting in a labeled box for almost two weeks.
  2. I looked for high grade copies at Heroes last weekend. The ones I did find were priced insanely high.
  3. Probably a newish grader who didn’t realize dollar books have bad corners.
  4. Books were hand delivered to CGC on 6/7. Some were UV written all over the box. Seems dropping off books is like going into chic-fil-a to order a meal these days. Drive through and app orders get first priority.
  5. Pressed properly? Most likely no. Improperly pressed? Yes.
  6. Nice. What other Hulk books do you need? I probably have many in high grade.
  7. I passed on dropping off any books for on-site this year. As far as buying goes, the show was terrific for me. The other two board members I hung out with most of the weekend all spent a considerable amount of money on books. I think I am leaving with 30+ Dave Stevens books. My biggest purchase came this afternoon as I was leaving the show. It was a deal I had earlier passed on because the seller mentioned he had already talked to Richard Evan’s about selling the book to him. Richie, the class act he is, sold it back to me. Everyone was happy, as it should be. Still lots of deals to be had at the show, I just ran out of money.
  8. I’m not aware of one. Most people drag their stuff with them. Some even bring carts to the show.
  9. I have gotten back 2 10.0 books. Both were the faux leather covers. As far as 9.9 book it may be a few dozen but they were all modern books with the exception of 2 Infinity Gauntlet books. With the exception of a Hulk 400 none of the 10.0’s and 9.9’s were mine.