• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

musicmeta

3 Followers

Personal Information

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

1. I'm seeing this movie tomorrow! I can't wait. I like Anya Taylor-Joy anyway especially in "The Queens Gambit"! She was fantastic in that limited series.
  2. idk as well. Here's hoping they do. I don't have a games to grade. Just funny books.
  3. I just hope CGC does attend so I can send the a couple of submissions. It will be fun regardless with some pretty big names from the Cinema and TV.
  4. Great guest list! Hope CGC changes their mind and comes to Dallas to accept submissions.
  5. All I got..at least I'm in the club.
  6. Fantastic on the 150th Kentucky Derby. Was hoping for "Forever Young"..No money on the line just wanted that horse to win. What a race though! I've never seen a closer race of three horses ever.
  7. I had the worse round of grading ever. Last three books were very far off. I'm pretty sure I have the worse score of anybody this round. Blew it on the Web of Spiderman. 15pts total. I've been banished to the neither worlds. Please send me good food.
  8. Bombed this round. That Secret Wars book killed me...I gave it a 6.5 . Thought the rusty staples would bring it down lower. 8pts total and one Bullseye. Worst round for me.
  9. 6pts total with two Bullseyes. Transformer killed me! I was way way off.
  10. No way I submit my grades tonight..This is a tough first round.