• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

onlyweaknesskryptonite

• Last visited

About onlyweaknesskryptonite

• Birthday 10/17/1914

Retained

• Long Custom Title
    You need a meme? I got a meme for you. Yeah!

Personal Information

Recent Profile Visitors

5,030 profile views
  1. At least I'm not the only one still using physical lists.. If you have only added Action Comics to your list and not all associated (Adventures, Mos, Superman) then the list really won't be as bad to get them. However there are definitely a few that will still give some trouble, especially if looking for 9.8. [686, 705, 706)
  2. That is why I took it. Unfortunately it was an error and it was canceled.
  3. when it does break loose the suit will transform into the yellow / brown version.
  4. No, but it sure could make some of them and us feel better about it.
  5. That lot was for one specific buyer. (I messaged with the seller. He had several of these.) I was really hoping to get one, but like you I saw all of these including his past sales after the fact. This isn't the 1st time that I have seen some that were previously thought rare show up in batches. IMO there were some packs that didn't sell as well and were liquidated in lots which have led to several sitting in lots buried in backstock/collections. Really wish I would find some of those stacks.