• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ChrispyC66

• Last visited

About ChrispyC66

• Birthday April 3

Personal Information

• Comic Collecting Interests
    Golden Age
    Silver Age
    Bronze Age
    Copper Age
    Modern Age
  • Occupation
    Puppet Master (Project Manager)
  • Hobbies
    Hunting for comic treasures, Watching TV and movies, Watching hockey

Recent Profile Visitors

1,133 profile views
  1. So the line is a printing defect. Well then this is a me problem then. I still think it’s disingenuous to include that book in the contest.
  2. My very raw, very cranky reaction about the Cap book grade is I originally had it graded as a 9.0/9.2 and saw that 4” white line on the back cover and thought it was a crease and downgraded the book to a 7.0. I think throwing in books with barely visible non-defects is screwed up, That book is unfair specimen and playing outside the margins This goes beyond guessing the grade and into “what’s the grainy white line on the back cover? Is it a 4” crease or did someone lose a string from their shirt when scanning the book?” Congrats to the players who missed the line and aced the grade on the book
  3. Grades are in. Good luck. We’re going to need it for this round too.
  4. I’m going to need a strong lead out train and a tail wind to move up from 12 points. Bunch sprints are not easy to win,
  5. Round 1 - 4 points Round 2 - 8 points - Got destroyed by JLA #42 - 8.0 - (9.2) 3 pts and Marvel Spotlight #6 - 9.0 - (9.6) 3 pts. Nuff said!
  6. Thanks for the nudge. I hit submit reply last night but my message wasn’t sent. This time I waited to see my message appear in the message thread. Grades In and locked!
  7. Thanks @Superman2006, I was waiting to see if I made it into the Honor Roll this time. Woohoo…47! I appreciate you spending time on this for those of us that don’t get close to the money it’s small sense of accomplishment.
  8. 1 Book - Unlimited Value Submission Shipped to CGC on 2/19/24 Delivered to CGC on 2/21/24 SFG on 2/23/24 GEI on 2/27/24 G/QC on …