• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

National Sports Collectors Convention

Event details

Certified Sports Guaranty® (CSG®) and CGC Trading Cards™ will be at the 42nd Annual National Sports Collectors Convention, set to take place July 27-31, 2022, in Atlantic City, New Jersey.

CSG and CGC Trading Cards are headed to the National with on-site grading, express submission drop-off, amazing swag and more. See you there!

MORE INFO

0527 NationalEmailArticle20220531091249678.png

Recommended Comments

Hey Ryan,

It it confirmed that cards submitted at the National will NOT have the priority two week turn around we’ve seen CSG provide at previous events?

thank you!

-Ryan

• Administrator

@LCANY,

I was just told that we are going to offer the two-week turnaround times for drop-off submissions at the National Sports Collectors Convention. (The two-week turnaround time does not include the time to ship cards from the show nor to ship graded cards back to submitters).

That’s great to hear. I appreciate you keeping me in mind and updating this thread. 
Any word if CGC will be doing the same service?

-Ryan