• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Payback banned!

67 posts in this topic

So, how can you tell Payback was banned? Did the same happen to RockMyAmadeus too? (shrug)

Go back to the forum intro page and open the Moderation Page.

There you'll see a thread for all of the enforcement activities....

including carolinacomix getting a one week ban for masking profantity.

So, how can you tell Payback was banned? Did the same happen to RockMyAmadeus too? (shrug)

Too bad it couldn't have been for the constant irritation, aggravation and basic low-life posting that this guy creates..., or maybe it was....., :think:

Too bad it couldn't have been for the constant irritation, aggravation and basic low-life posting that this guy creates..., or maybe it was....., :think:

Yeah, for the most part this is a very grown up place compared to many internet boards......................really!!! Quit laughing. lol

We have enough fake juveniles that we don't need the real things(Butters gets a pass though for positive contributions....or is that just contributions, period). hm

Yeah, I couldn't help but notice this guys comments. I felt ashamed and shocked! :jokealert:

Yeah, for the most part this is a very grown up place compared to many internet boards......................really!!! Quit laughing. lol

We have enough fake juveniles that we don't need the real things(Butters gets a pass though for positive contributions....or is that just contributions, period). hm

I couldn't tell if he was fake juvenile, a real one, or what. Kinda reminded me of someone with no social skills and no clue.

I just did a search for his last postings and didn't get past reading the first four - he deserved more than he got.

So, if shills are banned, what about the original poster posing as the shill, does he/she get banned as well?

Andy

My predictions were right that he would be banned on Monday. I did not think it would be for shilling. hm I wonder who it was?

:popcorn:

That payback would be banned on Monday....?

I have a decent idea who it was. Not that it matters. ;)