• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

So where do you shop for investment grade comics???

Where do you like to shop for inverstment grade books??  

144 members have voted

1. 1. Where do you like to shop for inverstment grade books??

9 posts in this topic

When I say investment grade, I mean the best of the best, that you will hide away either for kids or when your ready to retire you can sell. Also when choosing what place consider how they grade when buying raw books. Do they overgrade or undergrade or spot on? Thanks

I think this poll has been done before but Ill give a shot to see if people respond. Also if you have dealt with metropolis Comics I would like to hear any feedback about them?

Dan

i bought detective #6 from metro. they were very easy to work with. answered emails quickly. comic was sent to me in a box. i've also bought from ted at superworld comics. also excellent. will give you photos of books if you ask.

I voted for Heritage because I haven't bought any "investment grade' books from any of those other choices.

I have bought from Ted at Superworld before and he is always great to deal with.

I've also bought from Socal Comics, and Jamie's great.

I've also bought from Marc here on the boards, at HouseofComics.com. He's super and easy to work with as well.

Andy

If you live In the Phoenix area the best place hands down is All about books and comics in Central Phoenix. Alan has a huge inventory he grades extremely well. most would say he undergrades . He is extremely knowledgable as is his entire staff. The entire gang treats you extremly fairly and you feel like a valued guest in his shop.. you really do. He also has a great website and mail order buisness for out of state service. Just google it you will get to his sight.