• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Best/Lowest Cost Online Sniping Service?

32 posts in this topic

I think I'm sold on BidNip, so the first one who PMs me with "Please JC, Lord of All He Surveys, Please Gimme The Referral Snipes" in the subject header, gets the referral snipes when I join up as a full member. (thumbs u

Sorry, JC I just can't do it :baiting::kidaround: But I do recommend bidnip.

Esnipe will also email you before the auction ends if your snipe has already been outbid so you can adjust your snipe

That option has saved me several times so far... :cloud9:

Bidnip is the only way to go. :makepoint:

Why would you use a service that charges a percentage of your bid? :screwy:

Bidnip charges on 16 cents (bulk plan) on auctions you win. No charges on auctions you lose.

Now watch me go and lose the next auction I wanted to your bidnip bid.

:pullhair:

Esnipe will also email you before the auction ends if your snipe has already been outbid so you can adjust your snipe

That option has saved me several times so far... :cloud9:

I've used eSnipe for years. Never had a problem, and it is so cheap as to defy description.

So I've registered with BidNip and added the bookmark and right-click options to Firefox.

But one problem:

When I click on the bookmark, it works using the Firefox configuration and launches a new BidNip tab, which I can then shut down and go back to EBay searching.

The right-click doesn't seem to work correctly, and jumps to the BidNip page using the same tab, whereby I need to hit "Back" to go to the old EBay page. It seems to override the Firefox defaults, and there are no "options" in the add-on screen.

Not a big deal, but I'd love to get the right-click functionality working properly. Any ideas?

I'm a low-volume sniper, so I can get away with the few free snipes allowed by vrane.com, justsnipe.com, and auctionstealer.com.

EZsniper gives you three Free snipes, and I have never had any problems with my bids.