• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Journey Into Mystery Appreciation Thread
10 10

1,860 posts in this topic

A couple more additions that just rolled in. Ebay's been good to me over the last week for JIMs.

P1340670.jpg

Grats, I found a nicely centered #100 hard to find in this grade range and ended up spending more than I wanted to on a 8.5.

A couple more additions that just rolled in. Ebay's been good to me over the last week for JIMs.

P1340670.jpg

Grats, I found a nicely centered #100 hard to find in this grade range and ended up spending more than I wanted to on a 8.5.

Thanks! 100, though there is really no justification for it, was tough for me. Ended up being the very last regular series book I obtained of the entire run. I have a half dozen or so I want to upgrade and the annual to pickup. But the 100 always seemed to sell over GPA and I was trying to pick it up at or a little cheaper. I saw a ton of 95s which are supposed to be a lot tougher. This one was tougher.

Not bad for a miswrap copy, wonder what Roy's 9.0 would go for.

Kind of an ugly book IMHO. Somebody's definitely buying the label.

Buy the label...not the book! :baiting::insane:

lol

Seeing this made my night. Thank God, I bought my JIMs way back in the day. The day, of course, being before they brought Thor back from being canceled and decided to make a movie about old Goldilocks. When I bought my 83 years ago off Comiclink, I wasn't even a member of the Boards but remember later, after I joined, reading posts about whether it was a crazy price or not [The consensus was definitely yes].

Looking at these prices, it turns out that it was an awesome purchase.

Doesn't make up for some truly retardo purchases that I've made but certainly lessens the pain.

:whee: