• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Journey Into Mystery Appreciation Thread
10 10

1,862 posts in this topic

Very nice,selling your 3.0?

Actually, it's gone. I need to update my sig line. Basically traded the 83 3.0 SS for the 4.0 blue. Seemed like a good choice. :grin:

With this book and the 93 thats currently at CGC. My slabbed JIM run is complete.

:sorry:

I've been charting the toughest Marvel SA books in CGC HG...as well as in this case the earlier JIM (GA)...the SA Pre-Hero...and the early THOR years...

JIM_1-49.jpg

JIM_50-82.jpg

JIM 83-125...ooh that 84 is tough... :o

Not to mention ish 94...seriously...proud to say I have one of the 9.0s...a 9.0 white pager to boot thx to my buddy Korvac...as MLMeade mentioned in his sales thread (JIM 95) check it out...these pre-ish 100 JIM-THORS are ridiculously tough!

JIM_83-125.jpg

Edited by trmoore54

While looking for something else in my home crawlspace, I just found the Golden Record Reprint Album for JIM 83 . Here's a pic with it's associated book. I had these for a while but just had the book slabbed last summer.

Anyone know what just the record (with album jacket) is worth ? I plan on keeping the book but may move the album.

019-2.jpg

017-1.jpg