• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

$1 books for sale.

278 posts in this topic

Some DC books

Giant Super Team Family #2 8.0

Justive Inc #1 7.0/7.5

Superman Annual #11 (1985) 8.5

Batman #398 8.5/9.0

Batman #377 8.0/8.5

Superman Family #218 8.0 DS on BC

Superman Family #214 7.5

Superman Family #222 8.5/9.0 DS on BC

Superman Family #196 8.0 DS on BC

Uncanny X-Men and Teen Titans one shot 8.5

Superman #423 8.0

Adventure Comics #483 All in the VF range

Adventure Comics #484

Adventure Comics #485

Adventure Comics #490

Marvel

Ultimate Spiderman All NM-/NM

38 3 copies

Waiting to hear back from the original forum member I pulled the books for but here is what I have for miracleman books on hand. I know I have others, I just need to look for them.

#1 3-D 3 copies One without the glasses.

#5 4 copies

#8 2 copies

Waiting to hear back from the original forum member I pulled the books for but here is what I have for miracleman books on hand. I know I have others, I just need to look for them.

#5 4 copies

#8 2 copies

I'll take it. All the miracleman books. Thanks.

#5 4 copies

#8 2 copies

I extended till tomorrow if the original forum member still wants them. If they decline or do not respond they are yours. I still have 18 copies of #2 available if you want them.

Everyone that buys please post in this thread and I will keep a running total. I can ship up to 60 books for $9.00 Priority anywhere in the US.

Another forum member asked for these books and I will give him first crack. If they pass I will post issues. I will have 20-30 books listed each night for the next week or so.

Next up Marvel Comics Group Star Wars - 24 issues total @ $1 each or $20 for all of them. Grades range from 8.0 and up to 9.2/9.4. Only 2-3 VF's in the lot the rest are really nice.

Issues

93(miswrap)

:takeit: if nobody else has requested them.

Everyone that buys please post in this thread and I will keep a running total. I can ship up to 60 books for $9.00 Priority anywhere in the US.

Another forum member asked for these books and I will give him first crack. If they pass I will post issues. I will have 20-30 books listed each night for the next week or so.

Next up Marvel Comics Group Star Wars - 24 issues total @ $1 each or $20 for all of them. Grades range from 8.0 and up to 9.2/9.4. Only 2-3 VF's in the lot the rest are really nice.

Issues

93(miswrap)

Nope they are yours for $20.

Nope they are yours for $20.

Cool....if you don't mind, I'm going to watch and see what else you post as I might be interested in some more of what you've got. Do you have a particular email for paypal?

I'll PM everyone my paypal information. I still have X-men, wolverine, Simonson Thors, DD, ASM, Iron Man, Green Lantern and assorted DC and Marvel books coming up over the next 4-5 days.

#5 4 copies

#8 2 copies

I extended till tomorrow if the original forum member still wants them. If they decline or do not respond they are yours. I still have 18 copies of #2 available if you want them.

I will just take 1 of the #2, but I will take multiples of any of the other issues. Thanks.

#5 4 copies

#8 2 copies

I can't really follow what's going on in this thread, or who is responding to what, but if you're talking about me, since I asked the original question about what Miracleman #s you had, I would take one copy each of 6, 8, 9 and 13.

If you're not talking about me, then oh well! :sorry: