• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Valiant Comics??

12 posts in this topic

Hi,

I heard a lot of Valiant Comics, that many people bought a lot of them and was a total disaster, anyone can tell more about it?

Nope, you pretty much summed it up.

If you want to see how it felt, invest heavily in Ultimate Spider-man comics.

Oh, I see, Valiant Comics it's a company, I think that all of you guys call a comic Valiant when that comic come out sell a lot and the price goes up, but later fall down.

So, that means that at the beggining of that company they sell a lot of books and later the price fall down? Still exists? Where good stories?

Thanks,

Edian

Oh, I see, Valiant Comics it's a company, I think that all of you guys call a comic Valiant when that comic come out sell a lot and the price goes up, but later fall down.

So, that means that at the beggining of that company they sell a lot of books and later the price fall down? Still exists? Where good stories?

Sounds like a "Beginner's Guide" might be in order here...

So, here you go! (.PDF file requires Adobe Acrobat Reader)

Valiant comics were only produced from 1991 - 1996...

and there is no "Valiant Comics" company today.

www.ValiantComics.com is a fan-site for collectors, not a company.

On these boards, people reference Valiant to indicate that a book which sells for $100 today

could be selling for $1 tomorrow... because it's happened before.

Sounds like a "Beginner's Guide" might be in order here...

So, here you go! (.PDF file requires Adobe Acrobat Reader)

Valiant comics were only produced from 1991 - 1996...

and there is no "Valiant Comics" company today.

www.ValiantComics.com is a fan-site for collectors, not a company.

On these boards, people reference Valiant to indicate that a book which sells for $100 today

could be selling for $1 tomorrow... because it's happened before.

And don't forget-

Something might only be "worth" a dollar, but it can still be a great read! smile.gif

And don't forget-

Something might only be "worth" a dollar, but it can still be a great read! smile.gif

Yep! It was those "great reads" that caused Valiant to get noticed in the first place.

You'll see a few of those earliest Valiant books selling for $5 to $50 today,

but the Marvel, DC, and Image books from 1991-92 are still $1.

Hmmmmm... wonder why? grin.gif

For the most part most of the Valiant comics are not worth anything. There are a few issues that are starting to get some attention and prices are rising on these issues.

The real jewel in these Valiant Comics is that they just GREAT READING. SUPER-STORIES with really nice art. Pick up a batch and start reading from the beginning.