• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ditko ASM #8 page

11 posts in this topic

FYI there were 2 stories in that comic. One about a living brain and a Torch vs. Spidey secondary story. This is page 3 of 6 of the Spidey vs. Torch story

Ah, thanks for the clarification (thumbs u I need to reread my Spidey stories it seems doh!

FYI there were 2 stories in that comic. One about a living brain and a Torch vs. Spidey secondary story. This is page 3 of 6 of the Spidey vs. Torch story

Ah, thanks for the clarification (thumbs u I need to reread my Spidey stories it seems doh!

That's it. You're out of the club again. You have to buy more art to re-up your membership.... :P

That's it. You're out of the club again. You have to buy more art to re-up your membership.... :P

I probably will buy some more at Chicago. At the very least, I'll be picking up my pages :applause:

Another high profile Kirby auction that did not hit reserve. I think its a shame that the seller didn't take paypal. I think when you reach these kind of numbers, a CC can make the difference to the potential buyer.

Clem..