• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Whats the link on ebay to report a Fraudulent seller

10 posts in this topic

Not comic related but there is a seller on ebay who is trying to sell Transformer knockoff as originals. I know they are knock offs but someone less knowledgable might think they are originals.

Sounds like another job for " THE CGC FORUM POLICE "....... smirk.gif

Its not a comic so CGC Police have no jurisdiction.

they are transformer Action figure knockoffs that are being passed off as the real thing

Got the site map --> eBay site map Click on the Safeharbor link and there will be another link to the list of prohibited items. Once in there, there will be one for counterfeit items and there is a link to report it. These links are inside the eBay help center so an URL link is not possible (or at least I don't think so)! confused-smiley-013.gif

Got the site map --> eBay site map Click on the Safeharbor link and there will be another link to the list of prohibited items. Once in there, there will be one for counterfeit items and there is a link to report it. These links are inside the eBay help center so an URL link is not possible (or at least I don't think so)! confused-smiley-013.gif

Thanks.

Your OK. stooges.gif

Not comic related but there is a seller on ebay who is trying to sell Transformer knockoff as originals. I know they are knock offs but someone less knowledgable might think they are originals.

I Transform ye , Ares , as Champion Against All Transformer knock off ,rip off , spam artists. Now , go get em !! 893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

I know they are fakes because I have two of those sets as well and they can be found in any chinese shop.

He is even selign Fake bey blades and this guy has a 1050 rating

He has over twenty fakes listed for sale

Sounds like another job for " THE CGC FORUM POLICE "....... smirk.gif

Its not a comic so CGC Police have no jurisdiction.

they are transformer Action figure knockoffs that are being passed off as the real thing

Hmmm...... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

There are Transformer comic books, so maybe we can find a loophole. smirk.gif