• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Wonder Woman all the Time thread
8 8

2,598 posts in this topic

lol..thanks, Bob...they'd make a nice carpet, but I'd better pick them up before one of my husband's clients shows up and steos on them;)

How did I miss your group shots before, yowza! amazing! Is one of those WW being attacked by clocks with faces?? That is right up my alley if so...

Yup, clocks...;)

I like Cats, BB

OK, you are all invited to come over and help me pick these up now, I'll cook dinner;)

A couple of my favorites from the "W" box.

bb

PS What time is dinner?

Since you mention clocks...

3216636478_4bf3019f23_o.jpg

3215783611_46f8f902f1_o.jpg

\

Dinner is at 7pm, but you HAVE to bring that clock book...this is bad, I'm looking at all the beautiful HG ones and I might have to start helping the economy again;)

Actually, I'm happy with VG, but I'd LIKE to have some of the others;)

None of my Wonder Woman books are high grade. BZ and JB have all of the high grade books. My books are from the flea market. Nice pages in the WW 46 but big spine roll that has been flattened (picture was trimmed with photoshop).

bb

The Wonder Woman covers from this time period are not as goofy as the Superman and Batman covers. They are more serious in tone and show the strength/power of Wonder Woman. To me the covers look way better. The later issues show Wonder Woman more attractive I guess.

HG Peters art never did it for me. Kinda crazy I guess since my main focus is Wonder Woman. Kinda Like a Batman fan not appreciating Bon [sic] Kane.

If only Matt Baker or LB Cole did a few covers. That would have been so cool. :banana:

If only Bob Kane did a few Batman covers -- that would have been so cool too!

:devil:

Jack

Well, besides not having the quality you guys have...I also don't have the floor space, lol...so I had to move some furniture.

Rick, some of mine are not EVEN Good, but actually this forced me to do something I kept meaning to do, make a list of books I want to upgrade:) It will finally give me a focus;)

It was pretty funny when I had all the books down and found the 38 and 39 on the couch, so forgive the uneven lines;) I know some of the shots are duplicates, but I was getting lost climbing over chairs, I stopped at the end of the 10-cent books when I ran out of room;)

I"m exhausted, I'll get to the Sensations next year...those are actually better;)

DSCN8656.jpg

HOLY FUDD!! Amazing.

I wonder how many of these you outbid me on from drskull.

Now you don't have to bike tonight.

Jack

Never saw that 115 - that's a striking cover as well.

I've bid on a few of those gorilla covers, and never have prevailed.

I once thought it was reprinted in strange sports stories, but that must've been a flash-back :blush:

HG Peters art never did it for me.

I find HG Peter's art style to be distinct and very appealing - indeed, I identify the WW character with his work. (thumbs u

Just wonderful batches of books, everyone! :golfclap:

Well, besides not having the quality you guys have...I also don't have the floor space, lol...so I had to move some furniture.

Rick, some of mine are not EVEN Good, but actually this forced me to do something I kept meaning to do, make a list of books I want to upgrade:) It will finally give me a focus;)

It was pretty funny when I had all the books down and found the 38 and 39 on the couch, so forgive the uneven lines;) I know some of the shots are duplicates, but I was getting lost climbing over chairs, I stopped at the end of the 10-cent books when I ran out of room;)

I"m exhausted, I'll get to the Sensations next year...those are actually better;)

DSCN8656.jpg

DSCN8671.jpg

I love your #7, that is a beaut! If you ever decide to upgrade your #4 or 6 :takeit:

Just wanted to pass along thanks for this thread. :applause:

Today I sat with my daughter on my lap as we looked at all the great scans , photos. She kept telling me to "stop, go back..whats this, why is WW doing that?, wow..WW is cool"

I think she had more fun then I did.

Irv Novick cover. He did some awesome covers as well. He and Hasen ruled.

LOOK AT THE COLORS ON THIS BEAUTY!!! How can you not love this cover? One of the best from the run IMHO. The A-bomb explosion is tops but this is definitely up there on the charts.

WonderWoman81cgc80offwhite-April195.jpg

(worship)

These 2 covers are in my top 5 all time Wonder Woman covers. Excellent color choices. I think issues 39, 49, 115 might round it out.

Centaurman if for some odd reason you ever decide to move it let me know. How about a scan of your Sensation 106?

wonderwoman95.jpg

DSCN8656.jpg

:o what a run! and such a nice #7 (worship)

Irv Novick cover. He did some awesome covers as well. He and Hasen ruled.

LOOK AT THE COLORS ON THIS BEAUTY!!! How can you not love this cover? One of the best from the run IMHO. The A-bomb explosion is tops but this is definitely up there on the charts.

(worship)

That's a great cover! Thanks everyone for sharing.... :applause: