• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Wonder Woman all the Time thread
8 8

2,598 posts in this topic

What did that MH sell for I wonder. Crippen's don't score the grade Mile High's do but I could not afford to collect them.

Still, there's something cool about bringing an original collection of books together again.

What did that MH sell for I wonder. Crippen's don't score the grade Mile High's do but I could not afford to collect them.

Still, there's something cool about bringing an original collection of books together again.

I agree...I had the Crippen run of Sensations from like 74-86...it was great "reuniting" all those brothers (well, in this case, sisters) that resided together for dern near 70 years before they were auctioned off and seperated

I am trying to reunite the Wonder Woman Mile High's. So far I have managed to put together a run of 13 issues. It's a long slow process because of cost and availability, but I will keep slogging along on the quest. :wishluck:

I am trying to reunite the Wonder Woman Mile High's. So far I have managed to put together a run of 13 issues. It's a long slow process because of cost and availability, but I will keep slogging along on the quest. :wishluck:

Good luck (thumbs u

It's exciting these things come available. It differentiates them from every book, almost like a autograph on a book. That's also the attraction.

and Mile Highs are the pinnacle of that sensation - or as they say around here, Sensation!

Good luck (thumbs u

Thanks. (thumbs u

Thanks!

I've been hunting for a upgrade to my #7 for a while,

finding the "D" copy is more than I had hoped for.

That makes my 6th WW "D" copy now.

cool...I have the D copy of WW 29 if you need that :)

I just remembered that I have the "D" #8, 9 and 10 doh!:grin:

Sweet cover and colors indeed!

Cooincidentally, If I got my time-frames correct hm the appearance of I-Ching in Wonder Woman happened around the same time the TV show Kung Fu (starring the recently deceased David Carradine) was a hit. I remember (as a kid) that the Kung Fu series spawned an explosion of martial-arts related movies and comics.

This topic needs a little spark :(

Saw this in Heritage's auction archive - how fun is this - Wonder Woman Ashcan!

lf.jpg

cool... does gary own it (shrug)