• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

USAF Mildenhall Original Owner Collection – Unsold Gallery & All New Books!

317 posts in this topic

:popcorn:

Anyone know what the first app. of mysterio was?

Amazing Spider-Man #13? I think.

Yep, it was definitely ASM # 13. (thumbs u

:bump:

Now hurry up and post some more sweet books, fool :o

:P

:hi:

Please be advised that the undersigned represents Gregory Loey. Mr. Loey has the exclusive right to the use of the term "fool," on the CGC Boards. Please cease and desist from your unauthorized use of this protected term. I would strongly caution you to avoid "dork," "trollette," and "nap," which have all also been protected by Mr. Loey.

Your Truly,

Mortimer Cheatem

Dewey Cheatem & Howe

Please be advised that the undersigned represents Gregory Loey. Mr. Loey has the exclusive right to the use of the term "fool," on the CGC Boards. Please cease and desist from your unauthorized use of this protected term. I would strongly caution you to avoid "dork," "trollette," and "nap," which have all also been protected by Mr. Loey.

Your Truly,

Mortimer Cheatem

Dewey Cheatem & Howe

hm

:blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah:

Hope you are enjoying the Thor, "Morty" lol

Your Truly,

Mortimer Cheatem

Dewey Cheatem & Howe

hm

:blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah:

Hope you are enjoying the Thor, "Morty" lol

:hi: You know I am! It is high on my list for a Stan Lee sig and a Yellow label.

zzz Nick, will you be selling anymore books? :tonofbricks:

Asks the guy who signature line says "please don't sell me books." (worship)

Nick's threads (and books) are very addictive. It's a good thing I'll have the ASM paid off soon!

Nick's threads (and books) are very addictive. It's a good thing I'll have the ASM paid off soon!

I agree wholeheartedly! :jokealert: Thanks for not taking it personally. :foryou:

I agree wholeheartedly! :jokealert: Thanks for not taking it personally. :foryou:

(thumbs u

(thumbs u

Certainly will, John.

The supplier has been away for over three weeks and returned last week to a whole load of krap to sort out. Hopefully he and I will be getting together over the next few days for me to take delivery of another batch of stuff.

However, these last few comments have me wondering...

If greggy is now graemlin-free, he's not going to be buying anymore 'drek', is he? hm