• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS-Detective 225 & 226 :$1210 shipped

11 posts in this topic

Detective 225 CGC 6.5 off-white pages $1350-I will include a Detective 226 as well.

House of Mystery 143 CGC 9.2 off-white to white pages $425

Please post or pm any questions. I will get some scans up shortly.

Last reduction. I will try ebay if I don't get any takers. Thanks for taking a look.

Detective 225 $1300 and get the Detective 226 below for free!

img103.jpg

Detective 226-FREE with purchase of Detective 225

img111.jpg

House of Mystery 143 $400

img110.jpg

I like the # 225, but with a 7.0 selling last month for less then your reduced price (according to GPA), you might be in a position of having to wait for the "right" buyer.

Good luck with it though. :wishluck:

I don't know much about gpa. I know this copy sold for over $1400 in a Heritage auction. I know I saw a copy sell for $1600 recently. I thought I was offering the book at a great price. I would rather hold on to it then go much lower, though I really could use the money right now. I will try one last reduction before trying feebay.

Detective 225 & 226 : Take them both for $1210 shipped.

I like the # 225, but with a 7.0 selling last month for less then your reduced price (according to GPA), you might be in a position of having to wait for the "right" buyer.

I don't know much about gpa. I know this copy sold for over $1400 in a Heritage auction. I know I saw a copy sell for $1600 recently. I thought I was offering the book at a great price. I would rather hold on to it then go much lower, though I really could use the money right now. I will try one last reduction before trying feebay.

$1210 is a great price.

$1210 is a great price.

Use your fish sales $$ to buy it then. lol

when's it headed to ebay?

This week is crazy for me. Here in Massacusetts, this weekend is tax free. (I can't believe the business we get from people just saving 5%) Last year we did over $1 million in sales in two days. The store that I work at will be a MADHOUSE and I'm working ridiculous hours all this week. My day off is Thursday. I am going to try to set up the auctions then. I'm too beat right now and I have to be back in early tomorrow.