• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

So, What's new?

20 posts in this topic

Been out of it for a bit and got bored yesterday and was going over my SS books. Any SS news I should know if I actually stick around for a bit? Dragon Con in a month and that may rekindle some of my interest.

Ya, I got Lily Renee sigs done on 3 GA war books. And you need to log onto WoW more often, I created a toon on the thunderlord server.

I am on all the time man. Someone has to lead those Gruul's Lair and SSC runs.

Ya, I got Lily Renee sigs done on 3 GA war books. And you need to log onto WoW more often, I created a toon on the thunderlord server.

Sup, dork? :whatev:

Dude, you're in the wrong forum. Since when do you venture this south?

I go where I damn well please. Normally, I couldn't give a Juststopit.DoyouWANTastrike? about this forum. :sick:

I go where I damn well please. Normally, I couldn't give a Juststopit.DoyouWANTastrike? about this forum. :sick:

:blahblah:

:blahblah:

Do I have to go through Pearson to kick your azz in?

So I am what is different? Now i feel special.

So I am what is different? Now i feel special.

Your absence made you less boring.