• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

My very short GA San Diego Con Report.............

28 posts in this topic

Hey Fuelman,

WOW, nice haul!! The MYSTERYMEN #6 looks really nice... its one I'm missing. Love that cover...

Just out of curiosity, if you don't mind sharing, what were the three books you were looking for, but didn't find? Was SUPERWORLD #3 one of them?

I should mention that FUEL and I scanned the entire hall several times for a copy of Superworld 3 - oddly enough we found multiple copies of 1 and 2, but not a single 3. Tough book!

I remember that last year you got some nice Centaur's at SD ... you must be accumulating quite a nice selection!

:applause:

As for the Mystery Men covers by Lou Fine or by others; I most like the first 10 covers or so.

No argument from me with respect to your taste. (thumbs u Okay, I would probably increase your list to include issue #11.

Reminds me of the time that Jon Berk picked up the entire MM run at the Diamond Galleries opening. He stated that was the only way he could pick up the first 10 issues which were really the ones that he was primarily going after as the run was being sold intact.

(worship):applause:

I've been waiting to see your report after seeing what you bought last year .

You did well, Young Jedi! You can't go wrong with Catman , Centaurs, & Fox comics & let's not forget that Jumbo . We won't !! Great purchases Fuel, Congrats again.

:banana:

Sweet book (worship)......I don't remember seeing that at there booth....what day did you buy it?

I saw it right before closing on Saturday. (thumbs u

And "Thanks" to everyone for your kind remarks. :foryou: