• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anfield Fox's Huge Forum Sale

86 posts in this topic

Next up are more Bronze Age UK Hulk's. All but the 138 are mid-grade or better. I've put a selection of scans below but if there is anything in particular you want to see then LMK. $2 each or take the lot for $20 (half price).

193 (x2)

195 (x2)

th_IMG_0007.jpg

th_IMG_0006-1.jpg

th_IMG_0008-1.jpg

th_IMG_0005.jpg

Uncanny X-Men 1992 Hardback UK Annual. This unique bookshelf format annual reprints classic 70's and early 80's issues. NM $5.

IMG_0009.jpg

Danger Girl 1 Danger Sized Edition. This was a 1 per store offer for a certain number of copies ordered. Because of the size, most of these were damaged. Impossible book to find in HG, or even find at all. This copy is VF/NM. $20.

DG1DangerSized.jpg

I'm taking a break now, next post will be very recent moderns including ASM :banana:

Amazing Spider-Man 119. A VF/NM Pence Price Variant, this is NOT a reprint. I'm offering it at the cheapest price yet, $30.

IMG_0001.jpg

when I was looking for a pence copy, you should have sent me that one as a freebie... :pullhair::sumo:

:baiting:hm

Edit: 1 sold, 2 remaining!

Wolverine 55 Greg Land Variant featuring the death of Sabretooth :(

I have 3 of these and their all NM. Price is $8 each. A quick search on eBay showed a couple of copies sold for double that.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Wolverine-55-DEATH-OF-SABRETOOTH-VARIANT-BEHEADED-LAND_W0QQitemZ190135370344QQihZ009QQcategoryZ32767QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

http://cgi.ebay.com/Wolverine-55-Vs-Sabretooth-Greg-Land-EC-Homage-Variant_W0QQitemZ150145777396QQihZ005QQcategoryZ32767QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

IMG_0002.jpg

Great cover! :takeit:

LordRahl (worship)(worship)

Only one Wolverine 55 left hm

Collin, that was my only copy at the time but i've since upgraded. It's not like i haven't sent you enough junk already :jokealert:(:

Guys, im really tired. Only gotten 4 hours sleep in the last couple of days. More books in the morning UK time :sorry:

Small pile of VERY recent moderns that i have duplicates of. These are all NM-/NM and are unread, bagged and boarded. $3 each.

All Star Batman & Robin 5

Amazing Spider-Man 537

Amazing Spider-Man 539 (Back In Black Part 1)

Amazing Spider-Man 540

Amazing Spider-Man 541 (x2)

Amazing Spider-Man Marvel Spotlight: Back In Black

Justice 4

Marvel Adventures Spider-Man 24

Marvel Adventures Spider-Man 25

Marvel Adventures Spider-Man 29

Marvel Zombies Vs Army Of Darkness 3

Scarface: Scarred For Life 4

Scarface: Devil In Disguise 1

Superman/Batman 38

Ultimate Spider-Man 108

Ultimate Spider-Man 110

LordRahl (worship)(worship)

Only one Wolverine 55 left hm

Collin, that was my only copy at the time but i've since upgraded. It's not like i haven't sent you enough junk already :jokealert:(:

Guys, im really tired. Only gotten 4 hours sleep in the last couple of days. More books in the morning UK time :sorry:

rantrant

Rare early 80's Spider-Man: City In Darkness Game Book. This is the first volume and the only one i've ever seen. What makes this one special though is that it still has the stats card attached in the inside cover and it hasn't been written all over either! See pictures below. $10

BookA.jpg

BookB.jpg

Danger Girl: The Dangerous Collection Volume 1 (Gold Variant Sealed With COA) $10

th_dangergirl.jpg

Sin City: A Dame To Kill For TPB $3

th_dametokill.jpg

Next up in a little while will be a set of promo books, ashcans, that sort of thing. I'll follow that up with some bronze possibly.

Look what Anfield Fox decided to release onto the forum boards again ...

Edit: 3 sold, 6 remaining!

Wolverine 55 Greg Land Variant featuring the death of Sabretooth :(

I have 3 of these and their all NM. Price is $8 each. A quick search on eBay showed a couple of copies sold for double that.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Wolverine-55-DEATH-OF-SABRETOOTH-VARIANT-BEHEADED-LAND_W0QQitemZ190135370344QQihZ009QQcategoryZ32767QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

http://cgi.ebay.com/Wolverine-55-Vs-Sabretooth-Greg-Land-EC-Homage-Variant_W0QQitemZ150145777396QQihZ005QQcategoryZ32767QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

IMG_0002.jpg

If its kool with Nick maybe if I pay you, you then can ship it to him.

That way when I get my books from him, one more wont hurt.