• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Coloured O/A.. Woudl you buy it?

26 posts in this topic

Chris - I'd prefer not to comment on who owns what Secret Wars pieces - especially in such a public forum. I'd like to respect people's privacy.

As for the values of that cover... it's hard to say. The nicest Zeck covers have recently been selling/trding in the $25k+ range. Some have actually gone for a lot more than that. It would depend on where you would rank the #10 compared with other nice Zeck covers and the individual buyer and seller. It is a one of a kind piece after all.

I hope this is not off the beaten track too much, but I have been looking for the Zeck art from the 5 pg.Destroyer/Thanos story that was a back-up in Logan's Run #6 for years now. Does anyone here know anything of it's whereabouts?

That Thanos story is complete except for one page in the hands of a collector. Zeck never knew what happened to the page, but he never got it back. Maybe the writer got it?

So, if you're looking for a page, you'll have to be really lucky to find that one loose page.

Thanks for the info. Sounds like an almost impossible task to accomplish. At least I know the same collector has four of the pages. Not sure if I follow you on this, are you saying that Mike Zeck still has four of the pages and is missing the fifth? If that's the case I doubt he'll be getting rid of these. He's probably looking for that missing page as well!!!!

I really love the art and story on that one. Just beautiful.