• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Should Giant-Size X-Men 1 be included in the X-Men 94-143 run?

Should GS X-Men 1 be added to the X-Men 94-143 run?  

207 members have voted

1. 1. Should GS X-Men 1 be added to the X-Men 94-143 run?

37 posts in this topic

Well the general consensus seems to be yes but I don't know if the number of responses is enough to prompt any action. I will use all my influence at CGC to get something done.

:roflmao:

Well the general consensus seems to be yes but I don't know if the number of responses is enough to prompt any action. I will use all my influence at CGC to get something done.

What exactly has your influence at CGC gotten you (or us) other than your custom title?

Nothing! :sumo:

OH....but I did add the book he requested....especially since the poll shows that people voted for this change.... (thumbs u

:baiting:

I love my new custom title :cloud9:

And I thought Gemma might get a chuckle out of my post. Gemma :luhv:

OH....but I did add the book he requested....especially since the poll shows that people voted for this change.... (thumbs u

"Always under the influence" would be better. :whistle:

"Always under the influence" would be better. :whistle:

lol

I voted No simply the based on the question. The "X-Men 94-143" run is just that - X-Men 94-143. Now if it was asked, for example, "Should GS X-Men 1 - X-Men 143 be a new run to replace X-Men 94-143?" then I would have votes Yes.

Secretly I am hoping this was a trick question and the first person who gives this answer wins a fabulous suite of prizes - or a suite of fabulous prizes.

I voted No simply the based on the question. The "X-Men 94-143" run is just that - X-Men 94-143. Now if it was asked, for example, "Should GS X-Men 1 - X-Men 143 be a new run to replace X-Men 94-143?" then I would have votes Yes.

Secretly I am hoping this was a trick question and the first person who gives this answer wins a fabulous suite of prizes - or a suite of fabulous prizes.

:insane:

Michael, when you pass out from holding your breath while waiting on those fabulous prizes, let us know. Michael... Michael...

Michael, when you pass out from holding your breath while waiting on those fabulous prizes, let us know. Michael... Michael...

zzzzzz huh? wha?

Dang! No suite yet!

zzzzzz