• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Batman 232 CGC 9.4 OW/W ---First Ra's

59 posts in this topic

Looks like I gotta save more to compete with the rich scaliwags on here :frustrated: I buy all these small books and then A beauty pops up and I dont havethe green. Nice book by the way :applause: someday I will get mine :whistle:

A steal at this price. I think Dale noted that he sold his to a dealer in SD for around $750.

I wouldn't have sold that book for less than $750.00 myself :baiting: A miswrapped/off-center #232 I could see going for a lot lower but $500.00 is a super cheap price for that copy!!! If I didn't already have my own high grade issue I would have scooped it up immediately.

Guys...I realize that alot of you might think that the book was worth more, but honestly, I made money on the book and am happy with the realized price. There are 9.6's being sold for 800 on ebay...and the last 9.4 that I saw went for about 520 which included the buyers premium on Heritage's site. I tried to make the price where it would sell, which was my intention. If I had placed a price of 700, you guys might still be talking about how nice it is and it not be sold. That would not have done me a bit of good. I enjoyed the book while I had it, I made some money on it, it is now going to a good home. All is right with the world.

Scott

Also, based on the raw copy I received today of a book I have wanted dearly, my purchase to Metro might be changed as the raw copy was not what i expected it to be. Might be picking up a graded copy to replace today's raw. I will let everyone know what it is when I get it.

Scott

The real question is would you have bought it for $750

Well, seeing as it is one of my grail books and I did pay $650.00 for my copy over 3 years ago and I do love nicely centered copies, therefore I would have to say yes :cloud9:

Nice pick-up BTW!!

The real question is would you have bought it for $750

Well, seeing as it is one of my grail books and I did pay $650.00 for my copy over 3 years ago and I do love nicely centered copies, therefore I would have to say yes :cloud9:

Nice pick-up BTW!!

There you go, Nik....flip it to mosconi for a quick $250. (thumbs u

Andy