• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Batman 232 CGC 9.4 OW/W ---First Ra's

59 posts in this topic

Hey everyone. Not really wanting to sell this one but I need the money to help purchase another book that I have my eyes on. This one is not cheap, but the last 9.4 that I have seen sold for about 520 with Heritage's buyers premium. My copy has nicer centering and is really a drop dead gorgeous example.

This price is for you forum members only. If noone takes it, it is going to go to Ebay with a higher BIN.

Your price is 500 firm and 8 bucks to ship.

I will listen to possible time payments as the book I want is going to have to be bought on time too. Hit me with a pm if interested.

Thanks.

Scott

Batman232FC1.jpg

Batman232FC2.jpg

Thanks guys......if it sells, great....if not...well, then the time payments on the book I want will be a month or two longer. Not giving this one away though. Made that mistake with a book I sold raw recently. I can explain in a pm if anyone cares to know about the flub I made.

Scott

Look just above your post :gossip:
I meant the book that Wrightson fan is going to buy from Metro.

A book I have wanted for awhile, but it is only a "lowly" 8.5 with ow/w pages. I will tell you what it is after I make the call to Vince. Don't want any claim jumpers!

:sumo:

Scott

I sold the Bats as I feel I can replace it again someday as there are a few 9.4's out there, but not all 9.4 are created equal. Nik is getting a very sharp book in that respect. However, the book I want, there are two 9.4's, which is odd.....and then the next highest is 8.5, of which I can more easily afford. A 9.4 is out of the stratosphere for me.

Scott

I would have bought this book as well... Dale Roberts and I have debated the "value" behind this book -- and since on ebay it is trading at this value, I feel the deal on this book is very fair. $500 is very reasonable, especially for one of this QP. Nice pickup Nik! if you want to trade one of your 232s or sell one in Chicago, bring it along.

Look just above your post :gossip:
I meant the book that Wrightson fan is going to buy from Metro.

A book I have wanted for awhile, but it is only a "lowly" 8.5 with ow/w pages. I will tell you what it is after I make the call to Vince. Don't want any claim jumpers!

:sumo:

Scott

hm:grin: