• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Finally back home....

38 posts in this topic

The book exchange is still here, but I think I have been banned from it :blush: for knowing too much... lol There is also a store called muse that has 2 locations, but mostly new books.

I am not sure if I went through Yuma. I went from deming to Phoenix then straight across on 10 to california.

Ater 3.5 weeks on the road with my girlfriend I have made it back last night. We drove from Missoula MT to Denver, CO, to Paris TX, to New Orleans, To Tallahassee, FL, back to NO, to Houston, TX, to Deming NM, to Anaheim, CA, to San Francisco, CA to Twin Falls ID, then back to Missoula, MT last night Pshwew!

So, the girlfriend chiding you for not stopping to ask for directions (cuz clearly ya took some wrong turns there)? :baiting:

Ater 3.5 weeks on the road with my girlfriend I have made it back last night. We drove from Missoula MT to Denver, CO, to Paris TX, to New Orleans, To Tallahassee, FL, back to NO, to Houston, TX, to Deming NM, to Anaheim, CA, to San Francisco, CA to Twin Falls ID, then back to Missoula, MT last night Pshwew!

So, the girlfriend chiding you for not stopping to ask for directions (cuz clearly ya took some wrong turns there)? :baiting:

Yeah, I was just trying to find this new restaurant in town... lol

What were you doing in Deming, NM? There is nothing there and it's not on the way to or from anyplace. Family visit?

What about the duck races?

Oh yea, that's worth it.

:insane:

Thanks Red I appreciate it! Glad to see you are back too! (thumbs u

It was the episode of Collectible treasures that features vintage halloween collectibles, with Mark Ledenbach. The end portion of the show deals with his collection of contemporary halloween "Folk art" and he showcases som eof my sculptures.

Wow Matthew, that must have been a very special feeling opening the box containing those books. Bet it was the first time you opened a box and was not dissapointed it didnt have that old comic book smell.

Serious congratulations.

I always knew you were a nut!

Kenny