• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Supa-Pimp..have you gone crazy altogether??

164 posts in this topic

Tomorrow, I'll have my lawyer working on a criminal mischeif suit, and my Gold-Power-Seller rep on the phone, having your listing ended, and recommend that your account be revoked for deliberately breaking Ebay guidelines (MY Ebay Handle in YOUR auction). Have fun, fella'. This one's going to cost you dearly. War you want, war you'll get! Let's REALLY get down to some serious stuff!!!

web page

I couldn't download the link... This does sound pretty serious, I bet your lawyers are a helluv'a lot scarier than meeting you in a dark alley any night of the week.(and from the looks of you, Meth, I would fill my drawers with pudding pops if I ever met you in a dark alley)... Why would Supa-Pimp do somthing like this? Has he been sprinkling paint chips on his cheerio's in the morning or what? Good luck.

Bronzejunkie

guilty conscience? if you reread my item description , their is no slander against you, no implictaing evidence against you, nothing to put you down at all? what are you talking about? i haven't talked bad about you at all, what are you talking about? stop trying to drag my name through the mud.

Here WAS the link. eBay item 726415881 (Ends Oct-27-02 14:15:03 PST ) - Daredevil 43 CGC NM 9.4 OW pgs VS Cap America

You just had to extract the auction number from Meth's link and run an item search. I got a look at it before it was canceled. Wasn't what I would call in the same vein as Darth's auctions poking fun at Comicinvestor.

Pimp, I was willing to let our disagreement go. Seemingly, you had stopped your BS. Your auction description said, "Ever wonder about the Seller C***C-Keys and his 'high-grade' UNSLABBED books" (Which is NOT allowed, using other Ebayer's handles in your description section), "Read all about him and his practices in my posts on the CGC forum" (spamming isn't allowed either, that is, listing OTHER websites in your description section) ....website given.... "Knowledge is power..yatta, yatta, yatta". Guilty conscience?? What the Mother-F*** are you talking about, Pimp. WHAT is MY name doing in YOUR auction? My name doesn't belong in your auctions. PERIOD!! Did you buy any of these books you are offering from me? Are you using me as a reference? Have you gotten my permission to use my name in your descriptions? Why would you for anything OTHER than derrogatory reasons? It's common knowledge of your jealousy induced hatred (Pimp, you have no idea of just how many emails I've received from those that share that opinion...some posters from this VERY board who have COMMUNICATED with YOU about ME!.....yes Pimp, MORE SOLID evidence against your sorry a** which you continue to show to the world, every chance you get). And I myself would NEVER give you permission to use my name in ANY of your endeavors. Why would I? Read about MY practices? In YOUR estimation? Can you PROVE inconclusively exactly what the hell MY practices are as you laid out in your slanderous posts that you are instructing readers of your auctions to study and accept as fact? I can PROVE that you can't PROVE your allegations, Pimp. And YOU, will be my example in a Civil court of law. You're going to get to come to NY after all, with all of your proof of MY "underhanded" dealings. AFter all, isn't that what you want? You must to have made such an obvious open and shut salnder case for me. This was done for NO other reason other than to INTERFERE with MY auctions. Criminal mischeif. Ebay saw that in a heartbeat. THAT'S why they cancelled your BS auctions, AND they're NOT amused Supa.

The Forum, as I have already found out, is NOT just a public opinion where anyone can POINT their finger and make allegations that CAN'T BE BACKED UP. Especially if you, who made a gross error (check with a lawyer, Pimp. See if I know what I'm talking about and what you've opened yourself up to. I'm sure that the blood will drain from your pasty face as soon as you get the bad news), and USED this Board as a VEHICLE FOR SLANDER in a NATIONAL AUCTION. You wanted to set an example? Congratulations! YOU yourself are going to be the example.

I hate to get back into this but I practice in Federal Court and I would love to see you try a suit against someone there. I guess some dogooders around here feel the overwhelming need to warn people about you and since you have private auctions and private feedback, that is difficult and Ebay ought to be sued for allowing such bs to operate. I have little sympathy for anyone that would bid under such mysterious circumstances and like i said before, I don't care if you are trimming books with a ginzu and coloring them with crayolas - I aint bidding. So if you want to get serious about all this stuff, there are a few folks around with the time, money etc to take this to the next level - and I am not talking about some internet strip and pose.

I saw the original listing, there was nothing slanderous about it. It's just you making a big deal out of it, Supa just wrote his opinion, that's all.

Mmm, I saw the original listing too. I am not taking anyones side here, at all, but you definitely are wrong when you say he just wrote his opinion.

Read all about him and his practices in my posts on the CGC forum

That is not stating something as opinion, it is stating it as fact. I have no idea if it is enough for a lawsuit or not, but it is unfortunate that this whole mess has degenerated this far.

Phil

I just think this was a mud slingin' contest gone really bad. Court? C'mon. I just think you guys should stop talking/posting about one another and that is it. Cut & dry. No need for all of the court jazz if you guys can just agree to that tongue.gif

Oh and another thing, I was just checking "who's online" and I have noticed a good amount of new users. I wonder if this kind of stuff scares them off shocked.gif

Meth,

You do realize that a lawsuit/court proceeding would necessitate verification of your identity? There are no 'private' court proceedings. For someone who has been quite withdrawn from personal contact with the hobby for whatever reason, would you be willing to go forward with a suit?

And if you do, how would the fact Shuley76 and comicparadox received restored books from you weigh in the proceedings?

That seems like a pretty immature thing to do man. Let it go. You’re actually encouraging the perpetuation of a topic that people could end up getting banned for on this board? You’re proud of your past verbal confrontations with Meth?! I’d think you’d be more embarrassed then proud. You want your potential bidders to see how you interacted with him? I wouldn’t want my bidders seeing any of the on this board. Wow, I never would have expected this from you. Guess it just goes to show you really never know someone until you know them.

Meth - since the auction was canceled/ended, I was wondering what you had for proof from that auction for your case? Did you do a screen capture of the auction? Or copy and paste the info?

Oh, wait, you told me you don't know how to do either. smirk.gif

If you were really serious about going to court, you should have let the auction end regularly, and then it would be in Ebay's database for 90 days.

thats an excellent point

"his identity truly revealed..........." sounds like a blurb from the splash page of a classic 60's marvel

if a court case ensues between supa pimp and meth (supposedly dr richard koos)

then maybe the identity of dr richard koos will finally be confirmed!

is dr koos this 240lb monster of bench pressing muscle with one of the greatest unslabbed high grade comic inventories and his face blacked out on his internet photo

(WHY the blacked out face meth??)

i wonder if this court case is going to happen

maybe clobberintime can verify whether, if a court case goes through, will dr koos have to prove his identity to the judge?

Well I think because you have parties in different states trafficking in interstate commerce, it would have to be in federal court. The federal rules of evidence are pretty strict amd move along quickly. The initial part of the lawsuit is called the discovery phase - this is where you have depositions, serve subpoenas, file motions for summary judgment, to dismiss and frivolous suits etc. Discovery is meant to avoid those embarrassing court room surprises you see on tv shows - not many Perry Mason moments in reality! In this phase the defendant and plaintiff can have depos and file for production of documents - so a Defendant can take testimony on pertinent factors. The defendant can also file cross and counter claims - and if I were handling it, i would name Ebay if I were Supa. One crucial factor in this suit would be plaintiff proving his damages - even if he proves his case on slander, what are the damages? Very speculative and hard to determine and you need concrete proof to have a judgment for damages. The prospective plaintiff here said something about criminal mischief! At best this would be a poor civil suit and may subject the claimant to rule 11 sanctions - so if you really do have an attorney Mr. Plaintiff, ask him if he knows rule 11 in the federal rules of civil procedure.

Edited by clobberintime