• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Supa-Pimp..have you gone crazy altogether??

164 posts in this topic

No, I agree with snizzenfixit 100%. You've done a lot to fan the flames & turn these boards into a farce at times with your incessant whining & infatuation with Meth. And were you not the one who said that Paris, France did not exist??? That comment was so absurd & yet so laughable.

Cheers,

Bachelor of Comics

heh, heh. You know it's too bad the official bash Meth thread was deleted. "wahoofury's" last post in that thread was a real doozy. He said that Paris did not exist & something to the effect of facts being useless & unneeded in a court of law. That's news to me & it's re-assuring to know that we can send ppl to the electric chair & the big house without any proven facts, eh wahoo? But I digress............

Cheers,

Bachelor of Comics

And were you not the one who said that Paris, France did not exist??? That comment was so absurd & yet so laughable.

Okay, now THAT'S the sort of thing that will send Random New Guy running for the hills.

Besides, they have message boards for people who don't believe that major cities actually exist. I just got back from the "Boise, Idaho is the new Atlantis" board myself. Now THOSE guys have got things together.

-Logan

We decide how much weight to give a message, based on the credibility of the messenger.

Then you are quite narrow-minded, as you do NOT know the FULL credibility of ANY messenger on these boards.

If I say the sky is blue, it has less credence than if someone else said it.

I am not asking you to take my side or opinion of ANYTHING, but to only acknowledge what is ALREADY known as FACT on these boards concerning you-know-who's behavoir.

If you have been reading correctly, such as others here who do NOT read things correctly. They remember what they want pertaining to a (deleted) discussion about how facts are NOT needed in a court of law. Take a look at the Skakel case a few months back, THEN tell me facts are needed.

YES, even in a court of law...Even a jury can find someone guilty for MURDER without a "smoking gun" and ONLY innuendo and hearsay.

The man is in prison for a LONG time now, and we are ONLY talking about Comic Books...Would you like to digress some more?

Then you are quite narrow-minded, as you do NOT know the FULL credibility of ANY messenger on these boards.

Right, with FULL being the operative word. I have formed an opinion on your credibility on this subject however. Your opinion is tainted, which is obvious in the venom you spew.

If I say the sky is blue, it has less credence than if someone else said it.

Nope, but if you said Meth's house was blue I would believe others over you.

If you have been reading correctly, such as others here who do NOT read things correctly. They remember what they want pertaining to a (deleted) discussion

That discussion was deleted for a reason, remember? I think you would be well advised to steer clear of the topic. and people will always remember what they want to remember, that is reality.

Phil

Phil, Wahoo would have Wow'ed em' in Salem about 315 years ago. Chief prosecutor. "Bring out the dipping chair...if he drowns, he's innocent...if he survives, he's guilty of witchcraft". I wonder where he gets his three-cornered hats?

Wahoo,

Here are some facts: you only post when you want to bash meth or others on the board. None of your posts are about comic books.

I'm not a fan of Meth's muscle threads, his offensive language, or when he gets all crazy, but sometimes he does actually talk about comics, and the information can be valuable. The same can't be said about your posts.

You and Meth have a similar style of posting in that you both use a slew of words in caps to give emphasis. Are you and he the same person? Don't worry -- I don't need facts here, just want to railroad and convict you with a minor observation.

-- Joanna (my apologies, Arch. I know I should stay out, but sometimes a gal just can't help herself.)

BOC: I just HAVE to give it a try. It sure looks like fun. I'm going to attempt (stand back and give me room!) dissect your post, "flambe' al Wahoo". Here I go:

"heh, heh"

In a court of law, do you actually think that "heh, heh", would be admissable as defense, such as the sky being blue..a KNOWN fact because everyone has seen it and as fact does NOT NEED TO BE PROVEN?

"You know"

I only know what everyone knows and that is enough for a conviction AFTER the fact. Is not Skakal guilty without "knowing anything". What does THAT have to do with the price of tea in China?

"He said that Paris did not exist"

Does any place other than one which may or may not exist enter into the truth of it's existance. The existance itself of one or any other place, independent of other places that exist or don't exist DO NOT DETERMINE guilt or innocence.

"Facts being unnecessary in a court of law"

Cite me examples of this, your cause for digressing. Facts are secondary to the truth. Meaningless in the light of evidence. Unnecessary and unimportant to refute that which everyone already knows as has been said on this Forum. Don't rely on the message or the messenger when you know that what you believe or wht a jury believes do not depend on facts. What good are facts. I challenge you!

Hey, maybe Wahoo has something there. This is FUN. You can just type and construct passages that make no sense whatsoever!!!!! Just like Jimmy Superfly Snuka's interviews about 15 years ago!!!

"When ya' dig a pit, bruddah'...and you git' down in dat' pit, bruddah'. And all the little Superflys know...and you know...and Roddy Piper know'...THAT'S sumptin', Bruddah'........"

EXACTLY! It wasn't SUPPOSED to make sense. I was trying to dissect one of your posts just like my pal Wahoo always does!!!!! Pretty good try, huh? laugh.gif

What is it about not understanding when a person states a fact, as can be viewed throughout many of the threads in these forume, THAT YOU DONT UNDERSTAND????????

Seriously????

AGAIN, I never assumed, thought, dreamed, nor imagined that you would hold anything even remotely close to my nor anyone's OPINIONS.

Right, with FULL being the operative word. I have formed an opinion on your credibility on this subject however. Your opinion is tainted, which is obvious in the venom you spew

You dont know me, nor do you know much of my actions in real life, and the Venom I spew just may be the truth you and others hide from, but then again, that is JUST an OPINION, one of which may just be based on more credible evidence than yours.

That discussion was deleted for a reason, remember? I think you would be well advised to steer clear of the topic. and people will always remember what they want to remember, that is reality

Uh, yes I do...Do not advise me on anything, that it also a reality in which I will further no more in this thread.

What is it about not understanding when a person states a fact, as can be viewed throughout many of the threads in these forume, THAT YOU DONT UNDERSTAND????????

Are you notch top?

You dont know me, nor do you know much of my actions in real life, and the Venom I spew just may be the truth you and others hide from, but then again, that is JUST an OPINION, one of which may just be based on more credible evidence than yours.

I don't need to know you, I only need to know what you post in order to respond to what you post. You rail on and on about evidence, but when this topic was active there was ample opportunity to submit that evidence and you failed to do so. The mask is off, people have formed opinions about you, just as you have formed an opinion about Meth. I am not alone in thinking that you have a hidden agenda here.

Do not advise me on anything,

I will post, and advise as I see fit. Take that advice or don't, that is up to you, but don't think that you can tell me what to post.

that it also a reality in which I will further no more in this thread.

This one is a real puzzler. No matter how many times I read it I still have no idea what you are talking about here. Anyone who can decipher this pearl of wisdom, please jump in and enlighten me.

Phil

you only post when you want to bash meth or others on the board. None of your posts are about comic books

What others exactly? And seriously, they ARE about comic books. About someone who sells doctored comics to many unknowing people.

FACT: This is something that MANY people know, not think, KNOW. Ive seen the books, I know dealers. I read, I talk to many others. Period. You can opine otherwise and its anyone and everyones right, but what he and others do is WRONG for the hobby.

FACT: I have not STARTED a thread pertaining to his actions, others have. I'll say it again, I only "chime-in". Maybe the noisiest wheel gets the most oil, or however the saying goes.

FACT: Yes, he does talk about comics and I honestly LOVE when he talks about them mainly because he has a PASSION for them.